Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to The Single Moms Group! Introduce Yourself.....

This post has been locked.  Please join us here to introduce yourself:
Welcome to the Single Moms group! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Thank you,

Cafe AmyS 

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:08 PM
Replies (41-50):
Schramko
by on Jul. 20, 2011 at 5:28 AM

HELLO LADIES, MY NAME IS MAELYNN I0(24) IM A SINGLE MOMM OF 2 WONDERFUL CHILDREN I HAVE A DAUGHTER TRINITY WHO IS 31/2 AND A SON TROY WHOS IS 14 MONTHS I'M LOOKING FOR SOME NEW MOMMY FRIENDS WHO ARE GOING THRU SOME OF THE THINGS I AM AND SOMEONE WHO KNOW WHAT IM GOING THRU.

Bncholbert
by on Jul. 20, 2011 at 8:42 AM

Hi everyone. My name is Cynthia. I have a 4year old daughter and 1 year old son who both have upcoming birthdays. My husband and I are currently going through a separation and in time we will divorce. I joined this group to help me get thru the separation and divorce. We are not ending on bad terms so it makes things alot easier but I do still love my husband so I feel like the weight of the world is on my shoulders in making the decision to leave. We dont want the same things in life and we did have some other issues we had been dealing with that I now realize are never going to be resolved. Hopefully I can make some friends here thru the process that can help me get through this crazy time in my life.

jhardin
by on Jul. 20, 2011 at 10:14 AM

Hi! I'm Jessica and I joined today because I'm having problems disciplining my daughter and getting her to sleep in her own bed! :)

jhardin
by on Jul. 20, 2011 at 10:18 AM

Hi Cynthia! I separated from my husband last year and he filed for divorce. We are still going through the process and some what get along. He has a new girlfriend already and our 4 year old daughter is acting out. It is very hard from my side to discipline her and he says he has no problems with her. Which makes me feel even worse. I hope you don't have to face the situation I'm facing. If you have any tricks that work for you I am all ears! ;)

Christle2011
by on Jul. 20, 2011 at 11:42 AM

Hi, I'm new to cafe Mom.  I've been single for just over a year.  Have two little ones-a boy, age 6 and a daughter, age 4.  Some days are better than others.  My ex has completely walked away and I'm having a tough time with it...hoping to meet other Moms who can understand how I'm feeling.  I know that I am better off-the kids are to-but it still is really hard-to deal with illness and just the day to day stress w/o support. 

Bncholbert
by on Jul. 20, 2011 at 1:32 PM
I hope I don't have to worry about him having a girlfriend for awhile. I definitely can't take that right now and don't even want to think about another woman being around my kids so I feel for you. My daughter has a very rebellious personality in general and she is quite alot to handle so I know I'm going to be dealing with her acting out on top of that. My son is and has always been a carefree child with a wonderful temperament plus he's younger and I think he will adjust better. I'm staying with my dad for awhile and my son has a very strong bond with him so that will definitely help him. It's going to be so hard for my daughter because she has a very strong bond with my husbands mother who lives on the next street (her close proximity us was the cause of many problems for us) Its going to be a big change but we will all learn to adjust in time.

Quoting jhardin:

Hi Cynthia! I separated from my husband last year and he filed for divorce. We are still going through the process and some what get along. He has a new girlfriend already and our 4 year old daughter is acting out. It is very hard from my side to discipline her and he says he has no problems with her. Which makes me feel even worse. I hope you don't have to face the situation I'm facing. If you have any tricks that work for you I am all ears! ;)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jul. 20, 2011 at 2:38 PM

Look at all of these new faces!  Welcome to Single Moms each & every one of you ladies!

we rock 

myree85
by on Jul. 20, 2011 at 2:59 PM

Hi everyone I'm Mayra, I'm 25, and I have a three year old little boy (he'll be four on Sunday!). We live in Wasington state and I'm here just to meet other moms like me. I've been a single mom for almost a year now and I'm much happier this way! It gets a little lonely sometimes because I don't have a lot of friends that have kids so sometimes it's hard to spend time with my single kid free friends, but I wouldn't change a thing. Nice to meet all of you!

keasnurse
by on Jul. 20, 2011 at 11:41 PM

Hey my name is Kaylene and I'm a single mom of a little girl, Kahlea. Her dad isn't really involved at all, although he thinks he's a really good dad! (I think many of you know how that goes!!)  I just finished school and moved to a new town so I'm having a hard time adjusting and meeting new people. I'm used to knowing everyone and now I know no one! I'm also a young mom so it's hard to meet people my age interested in the same things as I am. Just came here as a start, looking for support!!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jul. 21, 2011 at 10:52 AM

Quoting myree85:

Hi everyone I'm Mayra, I'm 25, and I have a three year old little boy (he'll be four on Sunday!). We live in Wasington state and I'm here just to meet other moms like me. I've been a single mom for almost a year now and I'm much happier this way! It gets a little lonely sometimes because I don't have a lot of friends that have kids so sometimes it's hard to spend time with my single kid free friends, but I wouldn't change a thing. Nice to meet all of you!

Welcome Mayra!  I have also found that I'm much happier being a single parent.  :)

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)