Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Welcome to The Single Moms Group! Introduce Yourself.....

This post has been locked.  Please join us here to introduce yourself:
Welcome to the Single Moms group! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Thank you,

Cafe AmyS 

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:08 PM
Replies (4191-4200):
Hummingbird555
by on Sep. 29, 2012 at 4:45 PM
Hi, I am older than most with children of my children's age, I had them late in life. I have been separated (my choic) for over a year and making my way through a divorce without a lawyer in Marin County, California. My son is 14 and my daughter 12, my soon to be ex has not helped me financially on a regular basis and doesn't feel like he needs to or is obligated to help. I make enough money to not qualify for any assistance, but am currently drowning in overdue bills and debt. The leagal clinic that helps me to process the divorce is in the process of placing a motion for support. I feel very overwhelmed, sad and alone and would welcome any advice. I would like to make friends,
J.M_Mom
by on Sep. 29, 2012 at 6:13 PM

Hello Ladies, Im Jamellah. Mother of two wonderful boys who are my world. I would love to chat with different mommies and share our stories. Currently living the single life, working full time and going to school to better our future. = )

armygrl184
by on Sep. 29, 2012 at 11:11 PM

HI i am a single mom to b n need some advice on wat to do about the father who is denying his daughter.

nadya83
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 3:49 PM
Hello everyone, I am very exited and anxious to meet and talk to other moms, share experience and get good advices! :)
Tiffeh
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 7:32 PM

Hey there! 

My name is Tiffany and I'm just under three months pregnant. I am a 20 year old, and am currently single as my boyfriend left me when I told him I was keeping the baby. I'm looking to speak to some people who either went through the same situation as me, or those who are current;y going through the same. 

He basically walked out of my life and hasn't spoke to me since. That was nearly three weeks ago. It's driving me crazy because I know if I had gone through with the abortion, he would still be around. 

He broke up with me by changing his facebook relationship status, which hurt. He didn't have the decency to even text or call me to break up. Shallow in my eyes. I need help coping with everything as well as see which path I should continue to go down. Should I wait for him? Or move on? 

Kendall_Marie24
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 8:33 PM

Hello All! My name is Kendall. I have been a single mommy for 2 1/2 years, I have a very sweet, smart little boy named Brayden. I am 21 years old and I'm currently working full time in a hospital and attending college for nursing full time. It has most definitely been a struggle; both emoitionally and financially. I still live with my parents, which helps me out a lot. I am so excited to get started on this site just to get some support and talk to mommies who completely understand what it's like to be a single mother. 

Rivergirl70
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 8:56 PM
Hi my name is Linda I have a daughter 4yrs, divorced.
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Sep. 30, 2012 at 9:39 PM

Welcome to the group!

Quoting Hummingbird555:

Hi, I am older than most with children of my children's age, I had them late in life. I have been separated (my choic) for over a year and making my way through a divorce without a lawyer in Marin County, California. My son is 14 and my daughter 12, my soon to be ex has not helped me financially on a regular basis and doesn't feel like he needs to or is obligated to help. I make enough money to not qualify for any assistance, but am currently drowning in overdue bills and debt. The leagal clinic that helps me to process the divorce is in the process of placing a motion for support. I feel very overwhelmed, sad and alone and would welcome any advice. I would like to make friends,

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Sep. 30, 2012 at 9:39 PM

Hi Jamellah!  Welcome to the group.

Quoting J.M_Mom:

Hello Ladies, Im Jamellah. Mother of two wonderful boys who are my world. I would love to chat with different mommies and share our stories. Currently living the single life, working full time and going to school to better our future. = )

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Sep. 30, 2012 at 9:40 PM

Welcome.

I don't think there is a lot you can do, since you can't force him to accept her.  (((hug)))

Quoting armygrl184:

HI i am a single mom to b n need some advice on wat to do about the father who is denying his daughter.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)