Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to The Single Moms Group! Introduce Yourself.....

This post has been locked.  Please join us here to introduce yourself:
Welcome to the Single Moms group! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Thank you,

Cafe AmyS 

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:08 PM
Replies (4221-4230):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 3, 2012 at 4:29 PM

Welcome Stefanie!

Quoting ChgIsGood2012:

Hello Ladies,

My name is Stefanie...i'm 29 yrs of age (OMG its still a shocker sometimes to say that!!!). I am the mother of one - an 11 year old (who will be 12 in November). I live in Dallas, TX. I am currently searching for employment, but I had an interview recently and I feel good that they will be calling me soon. So, I should be working within the next couple of weeks. good

I am currently single, have yet to marry, but have been in a relationship, or two (smile).

But while I have free time, I just do what I can to stay busy, whether that is walking my son to school, or crocheting, watching TV, walking, exercising.

I am a believer in Christ, my faith is vital for my life.

I guess this is where I say: whatever else you want to know, ask. I'll answer.

Cafe AmyS

welcome

Quoting ayacocca:

Hi! My name is Aya and I'm a single mom; my childrens ages are 6 and 12. thanks for having me!!

Cafe AmyS

Welcome to the group, Heather!

Quoting HLW0310:

My name is Heather. I am a 21 year old military wife, expecting my first in December, and going through the possibilites of a divorce. I joined in hopes to find people to talk to that are going though/have gone through a similiar situation, as well as any tips on how to get over this and how to deal with the challenges I'll be facing having to raise my daughter without her father there.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 3, 2012 at 4:30 PM

Welcome to the group and congrats on your pregnancy.  You're not alone here.

Quoting Newbie101:

Hi Everyone!

Wow! This is all so new to me I don't even know where to begin. I am newly pregnant for the first time. I never in my life thought I would be starting a family all by myself. The father, who is a year younger than me feels like we would be holding him back from his life long goals. (He orginally had said he wanted to get married but backed out one week before the day) He is in the army and has volunteered to go to afghanistan for the next year. I have never felt more alone and scared in my life! I thought maybe joining a group would be a good first start since I am clueless about this whole experience. Any advice or tips would be really helpful.

Cafe AmyS

Welcome Susan!

Quoting jacksmom2012:

Hi my name is Susan  I have a four month old son named jack.  I am a single mom because I chose to be.  Is there anyone out there like me?  Let me know

Cafe AmyS

welcome

Quoting hnjen12:

My name is Jen. Mother of 2 little boys. Me & the father have a weird suituation. We live together as co-parents but we are not together. We live like we are roommates. Not sure if I will find any others moms like this on here.

Cafe AmyS

It's nice to meet you Ali.

Quoting nursemomoftwins:

My name is Ali and I have 4 month old twins. I am going through a divorce from a man who left when I was 7 weeks pregnant. My kids are my world and I also love my job as an RN. So glad to find this group and can't wait to meet everyone.

Cafe AmyS

Welcome Molly!

Quoting mollyj74:

Hi! I'm Molly, first time Mom at 37/38 (my bday is 11/6, my due date is 11/17). I'm having a girl. No Lifetime movie has been produced on my situation with the father, but he is military, luckily 3,000 miles separate us! Hope to meet a lot of new women here :)

BBnME2
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 5:15 PM

I am new to your site and just wanted to introduce myself. HELLO:)

Lindsey1126
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 5:16 PM
Hi! I'm Lindsey.Im almost 21 and my son Zade will be 2 this month.We live in South Boston Va and I'm a Cosmetologist.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN