Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to The Single Moms Group! Introduce Yourself.....

This post has been locked.  Please join us here to introduce yourself:
Welcome to the Single Moms group! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Thank you,

Cafe AmyS 

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:08 PM
Replies (4251-4260):
mom.n.daughter
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 4:48 PM

I would like to find someone that could give me some infomation on getting sole custody of my daughter. I live with my boyfriend of one year and we have a very happy, healthy home for my daughter. He has no children and treats my daughter like his own. I havent been able to find anything on google that could help me better understand my rights as a single mom, living with her boyfriend, and how this will affect me getting sole custody of my daughter. thank you

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:26 PM

Hi!

Your best bet is probably to go ahead and enlist the help/advice of an attorney and a child advocate.

Good luck!

Quoting mom.n.daughter:

I would like to find someone that could give me some infomation on getting sole custody of my daughter. I live with my boyfriend of one year and we have a very happy, healthy home for my daughter. He has no children and treats my daughter like his own. I havent been able to find anything on google that could help me better understand my rights as a single mom, living with her boyfriend, and how this will affect me getting sole custody of my daughter. thank you

cdotchristian
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:29 PM

Hi everyone my name is Chinikwa and I have a son who is 5. He's my heart and my strength when times get tough.

cw619
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:25 PM

Hi everyone, my names Carrie & I am a single mother to a 14 month old litle boy named Jaxon. It's hard being a single mom sometimes but I wouldn't change it for the world. His father has been absent from his life since he was born, however we are in the middle of court procedings. I'm happy I found this site, I've been looking for a site where single moms could go for advice/vent.

TTink87
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:09 PM

Hi my name is Tellea, I am a full time college student and am recently a single mother. My daughter is 7 months old and for the past few months its just been us. I am currently in a divorce in have really wanted to make new friends with other single mothers.

loveelyzabeth09
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 4:18 AM

Hello my name is Christine Im a 23 yr old single mom of a beautiful 3 yr old girl named brooke just looking for single moms to talk to and hang out with if they live in my area...flagstaff az

LoveMyTrio
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:23 PM

Hello, I'm Heather in Maine.  I have 11-year-old triplets.  I've been raising them alone (with local help from my Mom and Dad) since they were 4-months old.  My first born son has ADD and a special connection to the spirit world.  H also love Star Wars, Transformers, Natural Disasters, the Titanic (ship, not the movie) and Legos, constructive toys like erector sets or science labs and everything electronics.  My second born son is my little charmer.  People are just drawn to him even thought he beats to his own drum.  He is a little quirky in that he wears things of special value to him every day (i.e. a scarf, santa hat year round, etc.).  He also has a touch of OCD.  He has to have his blankets put on him in a certain order.  Socks have to match exactly, it can't be two different brands, but same color, etc.).  My daughter has ADHD and ASD.  She is very sweet, loving and beautiful, but she also has an uncontrollable temper if not kept in check.  Her impulsivity has led her to pull a fire alarm at school, run away from school many times, police called, children injured, etc.  She is a challenge, but she is also a dear.  She is very intuitive.  She asked my sister about her baby before she knew she was pregnant.  Things like that happen with her a lot.  It's always an adventure.  I love them dearly, hence my user name.  :-)  It's nice to meet you all.

Dionna77
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 5:26 PM

My name is Dionna I have a two year old son who will be three in April. He is my world. He's dad is another town for football and I stayed in the city we graduated from so it'd be "easier for him to visit" but I've been a single mother from the start and pretty much always will be. I would like to get to know people dealing with similar situations since all of my family is at least an hour away.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:10 PM

welcome

Quoting cdotchristian:

Hi everyone my name is Chinikwa and I have a son who is 5. He's my heart and my strength when times get tough.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:10 PM

Welcome Carrie!

Quoting cw619:

Hi everyone, my names Carrie & I am a single mother to a 14 month old litle boy named Jaxon. It's hard being a single mom sometimes but I wouldn't change it for the world. His father has been absent from his life since he was born, however we are in the middle of court procedings. I'm happy I found this site, I've been looking for a site where single moms could go for advice/vent.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)