Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Welcome to The Single Moms Group! Introduce Yourself.....

This post has been locked.  Please join us here to introduce yourself:
Welcome to the Single Moms group! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Thank you,

Cafe AmyS 

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:08 PM
Replies (5201-5210):
sweetcilla37
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 3:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Single mom of 5 kids. Getting ready to start school. Miserable with my job ready to grab life by the horns. Also just lost the father of my son..... feeling angry about it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
hollea1201
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 5:34 PM
1 mom liked this

HI my name is hollea i have the best 4 year old little girl named Tayla and i am 22 weeks pregant with another little girl. My oldest has only seen her father once due to his choices and my unborn daughter's father left after finding out i was pregant.

blackwidow6161
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 5:42 PM
1 mom liked this

hello , i am back after 3 years ...

and , hey !!! ...wheres sassy   "pants"

i am coming back , because , not only do i miss you's .... but i have a very important question ( poll) to post & i have no idea how to go about it :(

ps... hi to elise & all my gal pals ... ( sassy )    :)

Prissy_Gurl
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 5:49 PM
1 mom liked this
My name is Priscilla I'm a single mom to four kids. Natalie (8), Mathias (6), Presciliano (5) and Eric (4). I'm a member of this group but I haven't been very active.
Iamlindsey
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 6:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi!

Single mom in FL.

Been carrying it all since 06/2012.

Not ez but def fun. Daughter is 2, not sure how to get her off the binky and we r working on potty training.

Any tips would be deeply appreciated!

Hellopitty
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello all!

I have been a single mom for about 15 months... things are a bit more settled but I am still having trouble defining my role...and I would like to establish friendhips with my new peer group :)

I have 2 kids, DS6 and DD9 and a dog... and some cats.. not really much excitment going on here, haha!

supermama1975
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, I am a lucky mom to an 8 year old daughter. I have been divorced for about 3 years, but I am currently going through a battle to modify our ridiculous parenting schedule. It has been a tough road but the light is near. I am looking forward to meeting others in this group who have been through the same ordeal.  We are all great moms! Take care, Michelle

love you sign

jigglypuff
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 11:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi everyone, My name is Shelly , 46 with a 12 to girl named Cheyenne. I am invoved in an interracial relationship and my Brit is 16 yrs my junior. We are planning to get married and we have been together for quite awhile. Just want to say Hi and can't wait to jump in and find out what is going on.
ffirsttimemom8
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:01 AM
1 mom liked this

Hey my name is Amber. I am 19 wks pregnant and single. I am due June 10 this is my first child. The father is around and says he will be there for the baby but not for me.....

Pessema
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:56 AM
1 mom liked this

My name is Jennifer I have a 6 month old baby girl. Her name is Jasmine. I'm a single mom trying to provide the best for my little girl & looking for a better job. The bio dad is a deadbeat & has nothing to do with my little angel's life.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)