Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Welcome to The Single Moms Group! Introduce Yourself.....

This post has been locked.  Please join us here to introduce yourself:
Welcome to the Single Moms group! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Thank you,

Cafe AmyS 

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:08 PM
Replies (5221-5230):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:41 PM

Welcome Hollea!  Congrats on your pregnancy with baby girl #2. :)

Quoting hollea1201:

HI my name is hollea i have the best 4 year old little girl named Tayla and i am 22 weeks pregant with another little girl. My oldest has only seen her father once due to his choices and my unborn daughter's father left after finding out i was pregant.

Cafe AmyS

Welcome back!  :)

Quoting blackwidow6161:

hello , i am back after 3 years ...

and , hey !!! ...wheres sassy   "pants"

i am coming back , because , not only do i miss you's .... but i have a very important question ( poll) to post & i have no idea how to go about it :(

ps... hi to elise & all my gal pals ... ( sassy )    :)

Cafe AmyS

welcome

Quoting Prissy_Gurl:

My name is Priscilla I'm a single mom to four kids. Natalie (8), Mathias (6), Presciliano (5) and Eric (4). I'm a member of this group but I haven't been very active.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:42 PM

Hi there!  Glad you've found the group.  :)

Quoting Hellopitty:

Hello all!

I have been a single mom for about 15 months... things are a bit more settled but I am still having trouble defining my role...and I would like to establish friendhips with my new peer group :)

I have 2 kids, DS6 and DD9 and a dog... and some cats.. not really much excitment going on here, haha!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:42 PM

Welcome to the group!

Quoting supermama1975:

Hi, I am a lucky mom to an 8 year old daughter. I have been divorced for about 3 years, but I am currently going through a battle to modify our ridiculous parenting schedule. It has been a tough road but the light is near. I am looking forward to meeting others in this group who have been through the same ordeal.  We are all great moms! Take care, Michelle

love you sign

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:43 PM

Hi Shelly, welcome to the group!

Quoting jigglypuff:

Hi everyone, My name is Shelly , 46 with a 12 to girl named Cheyenne. I am invoved in an interracial relationship and my Brit is 16 yrs my junior. We are planning to get married and we have been together for quite awhile. Just want to say Hi and can't wait to jump in and find out what is going on.

Cafe AmyS

Welcome Amber, congrats on your pregnancy!

Quoting ffirsttimemom8:

Hey my name is Amber. I am 19 wks pregnant and single. I am due June 10 this is my first child. The father is around and says he will be there for the baby but not for me.....

Cafe AmyS

welcome to cafemom

Quoting Pessema:

My name is Jennifer I have a 6 month old baby girl. Her name is Jasmine. I'm a single mom trying to provide the best for my little girl & looking for a better job. The bio dad is a deadbeat & has nothing to do with my little angel's life.

Cafe AmyS
1 mom liked this

Welcome Emma!

Quoting emma_amelia:

My name is Emma. I am three months single with an almost three year old. My sons name is Dean and he is my world. Right now I'm trying to focus on getting our life together. For the past three years I've been a semi stay at home mom, working part time for extra money. Now I'm the only source of income and can't find a job. Things have been rough but were getting by. Trying to stay positive.

Lia678
by Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 2:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank-you.  It is amazing how much clearer you can think when you don't talk to the person that is controlling.  Also how you realize what has been happening to you and your children when you look from the outside in.  It feels like being in prison and finally you get released...

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)