Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Welcome to The Single Moms Group! Introduce Yourself.....

This post has been locked.  Please join us here to introduce yourself:
Welcome to the Single Moms group! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Thank you,

Cafe AmyS 

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:08 PM
Replies (5231-5240):
missdee13
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 2:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello everyone! My name is Diana I'm 21 years old and my daughter is 4 years old. I'm divorced from her dad. And I am in a new relationship with an amazing guy. I've raised my daughter on my own and have always worked to support the both of us. I lost friends due to work and not having other mom friends. Looking for other moms close to my age who have similar experiences. Feel free to send me a message or friend invite :) Also looking for moms in the San Francisco Bay Area 

missy_in_AZ
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello,

My name is Melissa and I am legally separated from my husband. This was not my decision nor my choice. We have four kids together and 10 years under our belt. Or we did. I am trying to regain not only my strength but me. I is weired on what you loose when you become a mom and a wife. I hope to have the support and love that this group openly provides. I am looking forward to hearing your stories and how you over come them.

TahirahSchuler
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:08 PM
1 mom liked this

My name is Tahirah and I have two very very energetic young boys(5 and 6).   I am single mom, which can feel like a second job sometimes but I love every minute of it(well almost every minute of it).   I am here just to meet other moms who may be going through some of the everyday situations that I go through as a single mother and to hear other peoples stories.

MaryW73079
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello, My name is Mary I am 33 and a single mother to my 5 year old son, Kristopher. We are from Ohio. Currently my mom and little sister are living with us which can be interesting. I am Bipolar and ADHD. I am currently on disability because of it and currently going to college online for Substance Abuse Counseling. My son was recently diagnosed ADHD as well. If anyone would like to chat feel free to message me.

Mary

emma_amelia
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:20 AM
Honestly Ive always wondered, how do you get on disability for adhd? I have it too, badly. Ive always felt like its prohibited me, but I never knew you could get disability.

Quoting MaryW73079:

Hello, My name is Mary I am 33 and a single mother to my 5 year old son, Kristopher. We are from Ohio. Currently my mom and little sister are living with us which can be interesting. I am Bipolar and ADHD. I am currently on disability because of it and currently going to college online for Substance Abuse Counseling. My son was recently diagnosed ADHD as well. If anyone would like to chat feel free to message me.

Mary

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:43 AM

I absolutely agree with you.  I'm glad you're feeling so much freer now. :)

Quoting Lia678:

Thank-you.  It is amazing how much clearer you can think when you don't talk to the person that is controlling.  Also how you realize what has been happening to you and your children when you look from the outside in.  It feels like being in prison and finally you get released...

Cafe AmyS

Hi Diana, welcome to the group!

Quoting missdee13:

Hello everyone! My name is Diana I'm 21 years old and my daughter is 4 years old. I'm divorced from her dad. And I am in a new relationship with an amazing guy. I've raised my daughter on my own and have always worked to support the both of us. I lost friends due to work and not having other mom friends. Looking for other moms close to my age who have similar experiences. Feel free to send me a message or friend invite :) Also looking for moms in the San Francisco Bay Area 

Cafe AmyS

Welcome Melissa!

Quoting missy_in_AZ:

Hello,

My name is Melissa and I am legally separated from my husband. This was not my decision nor my choice. We have four kids together and 10 years under our belt. Or we did. I am trying to regain not only my strength but me. I is weired on what you loose when you become a mom and a wife. I hope to have the support and love that this group openly provides. I am looking forward to hearing your stories and how you over come them.

Cafe AmyS

Hi Tahirah, it's nice to meet you.

Quoting TahirahSchuler:

My name is Tahirah and I have two very very energetic young boys(5 and 6).   I am single mom, which can feel like a second job sometimes but I love every minute of it(well almost every minute of it).   I am here just to meet other moms who may be going through some of the everyday situations that I go through as a single mother and to hear other peoples stories.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:44 AM

welcome  Welcome Mary!

Quoting MaryW73079:

Mary

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN