Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Really I was left when I was 16 weeks prego!!!

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:58 PM
  • 8 Replies
So heres the deal. Ill catch you all up on whats going on. My now ex-fience just left me and im now 18 1/2 weeks prego. Yes he knows Im prego and He knew I had no place to go. But we were argueing a lil more due to my hormones. Ill admit It had gotten kinda bad. But I tried all I could do to not let things get to me. So anyways we moved in with a friend of his. He actually used to work with her. Things went down hill after that. Im not sure what happened. Ive NEVER EVER even thought about cheating on himor anything else. But he blew up on me one morning and told me to pack my shit and get out. He told me I as a lier, cheater, and all I did was use him.Ive done nothing but wait on him hand and foot and if he wanted anything I went out of my way to get him that even if I had to suffer. So I left with my mom. I have found a place to live with a friend of mine. Acording to my ex im just useing my friend for a place to live. Im sleeping around to keep a roof over my head. So hes missing the drs appt to be at his moms. And I just got an email from him. He was actually being nice for once since we broke up. IDK If his mom is telling him to be nice or if hes just trying to make me look like the bad guy... I want my baby to have a daddy but I dont think that I could handle even seeing him let alone talk to him. What should I do? Oh yeah and from finding out I was single to this last E-Mail it was all over FB No calls/texts or face to face.... Please help. IDK What I should do.
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
nappeal
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:09 PM

So sorry, but forget about this guy.  People have a tendency to turn around the blame when they are wrong, and he may be up to no good considering you both moved in w another female, and he booted you out but he himself stayed...personally I'd leave him the fuck alone and let him contact me for anything while being very cautious if he did.  My BD left me @ 7 months, but hadn't really been involved for months up to that point...it was really stressful pregnancy because I allowed him and the drama in my life, and I still regret it.  Don't let him ruin your pregnancy more than he already has.  Good luck

DawnaLynae
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:19 PM

Thank you! Ive had a hard time with this baby as it is. Ive always been a stay at home mom and now that im on my own I have no idea what I need to do to get the help I need. Im on FS and Medicaid But I was wondering if you or anyone here could help me with how to get help with child care ect. I Can only have a pt job atm due to the fact im prego and not sposed to do a lot. Please Any help would mean the world to me!!

nappeal
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:39 PM

Look @ your state/county's Human Sevices Department website...most have a lengthy waiting list, so put in your application when you're well away from delivery w the hopes that you will have it available to you once you need it.  That was the one proactive thing I did when I had my youngest and thank God bc I got benefits when he was 7 mos old and we had to get a new sitter.

LancesMom
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:21 PM

hugsI agree with everyone else! But wanted to give ya a hug!

KailesMommy
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:39 PM

Hugs I hope things start looking up for you!!

ddwin
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:39 PM

From past experience... when being accused of something, the accuser is typically doing said offense.

Mommyto2LilMen
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:50 PM
*hugs* so sorry you are going through this hun! Sounds line you are better off without him. You can't make him be a part if the baby's life, he will only do so if he chooses. Good luck hun!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DawnaLynae
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 4:38 PM

THANK YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH. You have no idea how much it means to me knowing I have someone that I can talk to. Most of my friends eather have no kids or are still with there guys. They dont understand the shit im going through. I really think he might have been cheating on me. I dont understand why he would though. I gave him everything I waited on him hand and foot i was ***The perfect House Wife** And now all this. I know its only been a few weeks and things will get better but im hurting more and more with each passing day. He hasnt even asked how the baby is doing... Im so done with this. He will pay child support and I will be getting full coustody. IDC what he does.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)