Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sex ****^^^**TMI****^^^** oddest things

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:42 PM
  • 31 Replies

What is the oddest thing someone has done to you while having sex or during foreplay? What is the oddest thing you got asked to do to someone?

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KRIZZ25
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:45 PM

been tied up..i did it and it was fun..a old fwb asked me to suck him nipples..did it was weird..

ohiomom88
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:56 PM
When i was a teenager I had a boyfriend that was a virgin and he asked me if he could pee in me when/if we had sex. Needless to say the relationship ended and he never got any from me. Could a man pee while erect and having sex? I don't think it's possible but you never know.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CMcDougal
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:59 PM
Err...there was this guy that had a thing for feet...as in feet on his package...his 11" package. LOL.

I was 19.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CMcDougal
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:59 PM
Those things seem totally normal to me. LOL

Quoting KRIZZ25:

been tied up..i did it and it was fun..a old fwb asked me to suck him nipples..did it was weird..

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:11 PM

wanted to put his weener between my butt cheeks. not anal. just wanted his weener there. lol

Madisonsmommy7
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:30 PM
had a guy suck my toes i cracked up the whole time haha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Robsessed98
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:13 PM

That's beyond gross to me

Quoting Madisonsmommy7:

had a guy suck my toes i cracked up the whole time haha

petite101
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:16 PM

I was having sex and we were doing it doggy style. He started singing damn yous a sexy bitch lol!! Not the weirdest thing, but it was funny. We were drunk and I started busting out laughing, couldn't finish that night ahahaha!

KailesMommy
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:18 PM

Feet is just nasty to me. I hate them. lol But mine was....ewwww him wanting to finger my ass while having sex. I said I have a better idea, can I do it to you? And he said no that would be just werid. I said well there is your answer from me. lol

KailesMommy
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:21 PM

Oh and another one, that is just flat out strange to me, is his friend came down into his room while we were doing it, we didn't know at all that he had come down, it was kinda dark in the room and in the basement you really couldn't hear ppl walking down there. Well while we were all naked, his friend was at the door just watching the whole time. Or at least thats the only thing I hope he was doing. lol When we were done, my at the time bf got up naked and walked over to get cleaned up and dressed and litterally ran into his friend, WHILE he was still naked......my ex freaked out and his friend freaked out and so did I. I never seen his friend again....or while I was around. He seen everything of me and from what I was told, he loved it. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)