Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you feel about Casey Anthony?

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:09 PM
  • 15 Replies

How do you feel about Casey Anthony getting out of jail next Sunday?

I feel she did do it, no they did not have enough evidence, but she did it. The look in her eyes says soo much. And to me, she gives all of us single moms a bad look now. She was a single mom, living with her parents, still going out all the time (which isn't the bad part) But killing her 2yr old daughter, and not care about it. She even said everyone cares about Caylee, but not me when I'm sitting here in jail. So what do you think?

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LovinLiv
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:28 PM
I feel like it's obvious she didn't get a not guilty verdict. Maybe in the court of law she did but not in the court of public opinion and I don't think she'll ever get to have freedom or the life she once knew back. Do I think she did it? Yeah, but I still hope no one else becomes a monster like her and tries to get caylee justice by going after casey like I've been hearing people predict to happen.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaFLgurl
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:31 PM

Lets just say I hope she never has a normal, happy, peaceful life while she is alive.

Robsessed98
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:36 PM

I have no doubt she did it, but agree that the prosecutor didn't prove it beyond all doubt.  I believe she just meant to knock her out for a while to party and gave her too much chloroform or put the tape too close to her nose and suffocated her.  But, we'll never know.  No problem though, the karma bus will run her ass over and then God can be the judge of her!!!

happymommy1105
by Gold Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:46 PM
Ya know, she is a person.

Maybe she did something terrible, maybe she didn't.

But its not my job to stand in judgement of her. Her judgement day will come and whatever she did in her life will be laid out before her. It will be hers to own and her judge will take no excuses nor hear anymore lies. She will stand alone and face her fate.

As for her life here on earth, I can wish no harm comes to her, lest I want it to come to me. She is a person who, whether I like it or not, deserves to have a life. What she makes of that life is her choice.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SpiritFortress
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:48 PM

How do I feel about Casey Anthony?

I don't. I've got no feelings one way or another. 

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:59 PM
I think she was a selfish young woman. I also think her parents did everything for her so@she never learned a sense of responsibility. I think it was a grossly negligent accident though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Penguin311
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 12:10 AM

I think her punishment should be to have a hysterectomy, she should not be allowed to have anymore children - regardless of if it was an accident, on purpose whatever.  She neglected the poor girl by not reporting it for a month.  I personally don't think she is/will be a burden to anyone except future children - so she shouldn't be allowed to have any.

tyfry7496
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 12:13 AM
This.

And to say she gives single moms a bad name is just wrong!! I refuse to be compared to anyone. She has no influence on me or any of my single parent friends.

Quoting SpiritFortress:

How do I feel about Casey Anthony?

I don't. I've got no feelings one way or another. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BananaNut
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 12:15 AM

She's trash.  And she better keep her skank ass in Florida.  Us Texans do not want her.  Floridians freed her, they can keep her.

FreeToBeMe2011
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 8:31 AM

Quoting BananaNut:

She's trash.  And she better keep her skank ass in Florida.  Us Texans do not want her.  Floridians freed her, they can keep her.

I live in Florida (Have only been here for a year) and am DISGUSTED by the verdict.  I am mortified that anyone in their right mind could, or would, ever let her see the light of day again!!!  I hope she does go to TEXAS!  People there would at least give that beautiful little baby girl some justice!!  Apparently Floridians are too wimpy to prosecute a MURDERER!!!  No wonder so many women and children come up missing and/or dead in this ridiculous state every year!  I could go on and on and on ... but I'm certain my feelings about this subject are apparent.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)