Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Scentsy and old ladies

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:10 AM
  • 6 Replies
How many of you use it? My mom sells the stuff and I offered to sort and deliver her orders that came in today and it made me never want to be a consultant lol but it was never against scentsy, but 2 of the people I delivered it to talked to me for at least 20 minutes and a few had me smell their other scents! I might just be pissy tonight but I really don't like chatting with my mom's old lady friends that much lol but my mom gave me some stuff for delivering for her today so it ended well lol yay for an apartment that smells good haha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Kissybratzmom
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:14 AM

OMG I LOOOOOOOOOVE Scentsy!!! I have over 20 scents and about to order some more this month before they retire a couple!

Jaysmommy2118
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:32 AM
I just started selling and I love it and so does DD she is my Lil helper.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovinLiv
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:35 AM
Lol I love it too! I have no clue how many scents I have, I'm lucky and I go over and smell my mom's stock and she normally gives me the ones I like, she only makes me pay for my warmers, its awesome. Some really good ones are getting discontinued. I might just have to buy some if my mom doesn't offer them lol

Quoting Kissybratzmom:

OMG I LOOOOOOOOOVE Scentsy!!! I have over 20 scents and about to order some more this month before they retire a couple!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
grneyedormom
by Kendra on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:39 AM

I have two large warmers, and a ton of bars...my fav scents are Welcome Home and Kahiko Hula.

animebuddy
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:48 AM
I've heard of it, but I've never bought any products from them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MaverickMama
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:51 AM
I love scentsy! :) I love the room sprays and even bought the frog lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)