• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm annoyed!!!

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:33 PM
  • 24 Replies

I don't know what has been going on but apparently my sister messaged my son's d-a-d, and he blatantly admitted to being ashamed of having a special needs child, and she went back and forth with him a few times and he says "Come to ALberta and back your shit up. I'll kick your ass, come to this address I live here ___________" and he actually wanted to fight my SISTER! She's only 20!!! Fucking bullshit!!!! I'm more annoyed at the fact he even wants to fight someone! She shouldn't have messaged him but you know what? It takes a really fucken mental case to even WANT to entertain the idea of fighting a WOMAN, let alone, my baby SISTER!!!!!

Vent over!

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Andrewsmom70
by Silver Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:35 PM
I'd be upset w/sis for goading him into it also. She had no need to be in contact w/him in the first place.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamasaurusPrime
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:41 PM

Yeah but that's beside the point. He wants her to fight him.

What a fucking MESS. But I am documenting everything. I've got the screencapped message from both my sister and my ex, and I had absolutely nothing to do with it!

My other friend said he also changed his job, which I will have to report tomorrow.

Fucken...ugh.

Quoting Andrewsmom70:

I'd be upset w/sis for goading him into it also. She had no need to be in contact w/him in the first place.

petite101
by Danielle on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:41 PM

Did you actually see these messages or were you just told about them?

I'd be more upset about the fact that he's ashamed to have a special needs child more than anything.

grneyedormom
by Kendra on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:42 PM

I think it continues to speak volumes for the kind of person he is and that D. is better off without him in his life. Yes, sister should not have messaged him, but what's done is done.

petite101
by Danielle on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:42 PM

Scratch my question, just read your reply to first replier.

MamasaurusPrime
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:46 PM

Do you think I should save the screencaps and send them to my parent's lawyer? (he's our family lawyer).

And to the other lady, I am very hurt he admitted to my sister he wants nothing to do with my son because of who he is.....idk...I can't deal with this shit....

Quoting petite101:

petite101
by Danielle on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:49 PM

Yes and no. Yes because it shows that he's unstable and no because your sister really had no right to message him in the first place and then keep going back and forth to even let it get that far. Kinda makes your sister look bad.

Quoting MamasaurusPrime:

Do you think I should save the screencaps and send them to my parent's lawyer? (he's our family lawyer).

And to the other lady, I am very hurt he admitted to my sister he wants nothing to do with my son because of who he is.....idk...I can't deal with this shit....

Quoting petite101:

kayshalea
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:52 PM

I dont know if I would show them to the lawyer. I agree with the first reply she shouldnt have been send hime messages? Do you think he would really fight her? I know saying its right but alot of ppl say all kinds of things when they get mad. I try to keep my family out of everything that involves me and my son's dad.

Quoting MamasaurusPrime:

Quoting petite101:

marybmorrison
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:56 PM
I'm sad that he would say that about your son. Your sis def had no business writing to him, esp since you didn't know about it. But since its done, I'd send it to the lawyer and report him for having another job. How dare he be ashamed of his own son. He's disgusting. He's not a man. Wanting to fight a female and being ashamed of a child... Geez.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamasaurusPrime
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:57 PM

I know she shouldn't have messaged him, I bitched at her for it, but what if I just show his messages? I don't appreciate either of them getting at each other.

Pissed me off royally. But, my sister is my sister, and my ex didn't go involve any of his family, but still had the nerve to encourage her to go fight him. That's fucked up. I might just show the lawyer the screencapped where he admits he wants nothing to do with my son...

Quoting kayshalea:

I dont know if I would show them to the lawyer. I agree with the first reply she shouldnt have been send hime messages? Do you think he would really fight her? I know saying its right but alot of ppl say all kinds of things when they get mad. I try to keep my family out of everything that involves me and my son's dad.

Quoting MamasaurusPrime:

Quoting petite101:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)