• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My story

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:52 PM
  • 4 Replies
My name is Amanda and I have a 4 year old. My story is a little different. I met 2 guys at work. One was my boyfriend for 6 months. He said he loved me and he wanted a baby. We broke up and I met guy # 2 we had sex a couple times then me and ex bf got back together very briefly. When I got back with the ex I told the second guy you know to get lost. Next thing I know I'm pregnant. I told the ex at first he seemed excited. Then he wanted to know how far along I was and he made it clear he didn't believe he was the father. During the pregnancy guy 2 came back, I didn't look pregnant and well we don't speak the same language. Eventually though he did seem to understand I was pregnant. He pretty much disappeared. Then when my son was like 16 months he called out of nowhere. Eventually he saw his son. He even gave me some money. I think he's trying but he's just not very consistent. On the one hand I'm upset and on the other I just feel really guilty and I never really asked him for anything or told him what I wanted. I've never even told him I was mad
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
NearSeattleMom
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 3:45 AM

hugs

SexyDiva19
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 5:04 AM

hugsI'm sorry for what you are going through. Have you thought about getting a DNA test though? So that your son, both guys involved and you can have a clear answer? It would be a shame for guy #2 to get involved heavily only to find out he's not the father. Also, it would be a shame for guy #1 to miss out on his son's life.

Good Luck mama!

mommyofone740
by Member on Aug. 18, 2011 at 8:48 AM
I have thought about a dna test guy 1 and I had a court date but neither of us showed. Guy 1 has done nothing. Guy 2 hasn't done a lot but my thing is at least he's done something. Everyone including me and him really think he's the father. But I still would like the test to prove it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Aug. 18, 2011 at 12:25 PM
Welcome!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)