Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weekend Plans

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 11:29 AM
  • 19 Replies

What's on your agenda for the weekend?

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 11:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
petite101
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 11:37 AM

Nothing tonight. Tomorrow is my monkey's bday party. Gonna have a slip n slide and water balloons. Then relaxing on Sunday. Not much going on.

Kissybratzmom
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 11:49 AM

Tonight we investigate my apartment. Hopefully an afternoon date tomorrow, then River Roots Live. Sunday, going through some boxes at my moms and donating in hopes of seeing that Drew guy again.

lovinlife13
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 11:49 AM
Nothing today. Going to get school supplies for my little sister tomorrow day, have a date with some Moscato tomorrow night, and lunch with the family on Sunday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
petite101
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 11:55 AM

Better give him your number if you do, or better yet. ASK HIM OUT!!!!!

Quoting Kissybratzmom:

Tonight we investigate my apartment. Hopefully an afternoon date tomorrow, then River Roots Live. Sunday, going through some boxes at my moms and donating in hopes of seeing that Drew guy again.

Kissybratzmom
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 11:59 AM

Oh, he WILL be getting my number if I see him again. April at the donating place has my number and if she sees him before me, she said she would hook me up and give him my number. lol

Quoting petite101:

Quoting Kissybratzmom:

jeepingirrl
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:00 PM

It is my kids weekend with their dad. Tonight I have a meeting with my trainer at the gym. Tomorrow morning I have class. After class I am heading over to my church to help out with some yard work. Sunday I have church. Other than that I have nothing big planned. I will be doing a lot of homework, catching up on some missed shows and probably find time to go out for a drink or two : )

petite101
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:02 PM

lol, cool deal. Hopefully you get to give it to him though.

Quoting Kissybratzmom:

Oh, he WILL be getting my number if I see him again. April at the donating place has my number and if she sees him before me, she said she would hook me up and give him my number. lol

Quoting petite101:

Quoting Kissybratzmom:

gregory2
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:46 PM

Well, today is my birthday. So my mom is watching my kids for me so I can go "hang out" with an old high school guy friend. In the morning my mom, sisters, and I are going to hit up carport sales (so excited!), then spend the day at my moms playing with my kiddos. My mom is making me a huge birthday dinner Saturday night. Then Sunday will be a relaxing day. Nothing on the agenda, but church and get my son's uniforms ready for the up coming wk.

zmama22
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:50 PM

tonight-movies (spy kids) and dinner (IHOP kids free all month from 4-10) w/my DD and nieces.

BananaNut
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:56 PM

Tonight is date and I'm thinking I might have him meet Brendon.  Kinda get that part of the relationship going.... tomorrow is finishing up school clothes shopping!  Monday is B's first day!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)