• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi Ladies! Im new to the site :)

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:09 AM
  • 12 Replies

This is my daughter!! Her name is Olivia Fayth :) She will be 2 october 8th :) and she is my entire world and so much more! I am sure you all understand. Being a mother is the most rewarding job in the world!!  I am 22 and a single mother working 2 jobs and trying to finish school! Its been hard lately..and the only thing her father does is pay child support and he has only met her once. And it was back in June. When she was born he got married right after! It didnt hurt my feelings.. but I wanted him apart of her life. But you cant force someone to be a parent, right? I am doing the best I can.. and I pray pray pray that all my hard work will pay off in the end. Here lately.. I have sat and cried and cried because I felt like I can be doing more. I even cried over a toy box yesterday because it wasnt the one I ordered when it came in but it ended up being ok! Lol :) But I could definitely use some words of encouragement for you ladies if you have any ;)

Have a blessed day:)

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Robsessed98
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:47 AM
Welcome to the group! Youve come to the right place for support and advice. Your daughter is beautiful.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cadeesmommy0120
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:27 AM

Welcome to the group!  I have a 2 year old and I'm 25.  Good for you for being able to do two jobs and school!  You're doing what you can.  :)

animebuddy
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:54 AM
Welcome to the group! You have an adorable daughter.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LifeCafe42
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:55 AM
Welcome! She's beautiful!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bamababe1975
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:58 AM

Welcome to the group! Your little one is soooo cute! :)

strongerwtime
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:55 AM

you are doing a great job....you ARE doing enough.. You are doing a job that was meant for two people...always remeber that :)... Welcome to the group :)

singlemom123697
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:08 AM

Nice to meet you Sara. She is adorable. I am sorry he does not know what is important in life...His loss! You are doing great!!  :) She is your prize for all your hard work, just think of the moms out there who are on drugs and don't even try to give their children a good life.  You are doing great!!

Kissybratzmom
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:15 AM

Quoting Robsessed98:

Welcome to the group! Youve come to the right place for support and advice. Your daughter is beautiful.

I would just like to add, my almost 3 year old son said, "Awwwww, she's cuuuute!!"

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:40 AM

Oh my goodness is she cute!!  Welcome!! So glad you found us!

Sara1008
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:14 PM

Thank you all soooo much :) She is definitely the most wonderful and perfect blessing God has sent to me :)

Im glad to find a place with mothers who understand :) Thanks for the support :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)