• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For the second night in a row...

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:34 AM
  • 10 Replies

Cadee ASKED to go to bed!  I was at school Monday night and my sister was watching her.  She said that Cadee said night night and walked into her bedroom around 7:20.  Last night, her dad dropped her off around 7:30 and she immediately walked in, gave me a kiss, and said I go night night mama.  Here's hoping this lasts!

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jeepingirrl
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:36 AM

Woo hooo! Hope it keeps up for ya!

Robsessed98
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:38 AM
Wow. My kids didnt do that until they were much older and never that early.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cadeesmommy0120
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:43 AM

She used to go to bed at 6:30!  Then a couple months ago I started letting her stay up later. 

singlemom123697
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:50 AM

That would be heaven to my ears!! My son is 4 and does not like to go to bed early!! Hopefully this will change when he starts pre-school on the 19th!!                                               

strongerwtime
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:51 AM

This is GREAT!!!

zmama22
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:58 AM

my DD's has always been like that. when she's tired, she sleeps. we rarely have struggles over this.

nicoal4
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:01 AM

My girls do bed time great I never have to fight and my 5 year old will tell me its bed time if I go past her bed time.

gregory2
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:01 PM

My oldest is fixing to be 5, he didn't start doing that until after he turned 4. If he is up passed 8:30 he will tell you he is tired and ready to go to bed. My little monster (2 fixing to be 3) will stay up all night, NO MATTER HOW TIRED THE CHILD is! lol. I don't think he will ever "volunteer" to being tired. My youngest. she is the same, 30 minutes after bed time she is ready to lay down somewhere. She can't verbalize it, but you can just tell.

Hope it last! It makes night time so much easier when they "let" tiredness set in and they know they just want their bed!

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:51 PM

WOW!!  korbyn just laid on the couch to watch cartoons with his blankets and passed out!!  Now I gotta wake him so we can go pick up kanin!! UGH!!

smileykatie
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:57 PM

I love when mine does that...bad thing is he is soooo not a morning person...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)