Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*****FALLING IN LOVE!!!!**********

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:26 PM
  • 17 Replies

I wonder with all the mess going on within the world. Does real love even exists anymore? I am SO F-**G tired of hearing how men are cheaters? I know that I have my doubts with guys. I am sometimes obsessed with the notion of them all being liars, cheaters, game players but I refuse to believe ALL men are jerks and a**holes. There has got to be some good men left in the world am I right? People try to get me to believe in soul mates, and true/real love. Two things I question whether I believe in or not. But all I'm saying is, all men can't be dogs am I right? I would like to believe that there are some good males left ...maybe...just maybe...IDK?

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
petite101
by Danielle on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:29 PM

I still believe there are good guys out there. Heck I have one!! It's tough to find them, but they're there if you're willing to let them be good to you!

rec104
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:31 PM

I'm in the same place-where are all the Good men ? Sometimes I think they are all taken/married....

raegan1221
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:37 PM

I dated some truly awful ones which causes problems sometimes in my current relationship. My boyfriend has never done anything to make me feel that he would hurt me.  I trust him completely..his roommate cheats on his gf's and he hates, hates cheaters. He has had it done to him.  He's a wonderful man and I feel very lucky. So I believe they're out there..just hard to find.

And we live 7 hours apart, so trust is a big deal. Works out great for us. I do hope you find yours one day...Don't give up! :)

jenn31
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:43 PM

I think they are out there (good men), but I believe I'm being punish for my sins; so a good marriage will never be in the cards. I'm content with it now(:

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:43 PM
Cheating isn't the only shitty thing that happens.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:45 PM

THere are good guys out there, they are just hard to find!!!

raegan1221
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:52 PM

Quoting faerie75:

Cheating isn't the only shitty thing that happens.

Very true...there's a lot.

cadeesmommy0120
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:55 PM

They're out there...I have one.  :)  I didn't believe in fate and soul mates til I met him.  Now I do. 

Robsessed98
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:25 PM
There are plenty of good ones out there, you just never hear about them because people only talk about the bad ones. I had given up until Tony came back into my life... so I know there are good ones and there is such things as soul mates and true love. We are proof of that. That doesnt mean there arent problems and arguments though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ladybugmom2010
by Bronze Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:58 PM
I don't believe anymore.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)