• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

unhappy

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:40 PM
  • 8 Replies
I am so unhappy in my relationship today. Sure, I've had complaints but never to the point I felt completely unhappy with bf until today.

I don't like the way he's been acting towards my son. He is a pain in the ass but he is also a 13 year old boy w adhd and odd.

We also argued over money. I wrote ALL our bills down cuz he "just couldn't understand how our bills are such and such after rent." I show his ass and he says "well I pay dsd phone bill" $55 big fucking whoop. He gives me $1000 out of each check and with it I pay bills and groceries and I hardly have shit for myself. He has 300 or more for whatever! I hate asking for money and now I have to be questioned?

Then he complained about the teenagers allowance and said they don't do their chores right. His kids leave their shit all over when they are here. Do I say shit? No, cuz they are kids and idgaf about living in a fucking museum, you want that go back home to your cunt ex and your precious seed. Also, he was pissed last night cuz we didn't have $ to get his kids food yet he suggests I don't give the big kids allowance, well they buy lunch w it, wtf? Then he asks the beast to send them food when I told him id give him money, and I don't want that bitch in our business!

I think we need counseling. Im so unhappy I've been teary eyed all day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:42 PM
Im gonna take off my nails and dye my own hair again and tell him to pay every fucking thing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:44 PM

*HUGS*

deltathree
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:45 PM

sorry.....I don't think any man is worth the trouble they put us through. 

BananaNut
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:06 PM
((hugs))
Robsessed98
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:11 PM
((hugs))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cadeesmommy0120
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:17 PM

I'm sorry hun...:(

AMsMommy212
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:28 PM

I know what you mean.. I dont feel like we're on the verge of calling it quits, but blending families sucks and I have the only kid! Finances aren't a breeze either.. BF keeps saying he'll just 'match' what I save, and personally, I think he should be putting more in since he doesnt have a $365 car note and $735 school tuition. He hardly ever buys groceries or helps out with anything.. but makes 6-1200 a weekend-- where is it all going???

You just need to lay it all out for him, in an organized and calm way. SHow him where the money that is coming in is going, and tell him you're willing to sacrifice to save $ but only if he is.

Are their rules for their allowance? Honestly look at the job they are doing.. I think it's strange that they have to buy lunch with their allowance though? Or is more extra money for out side the norm lunches?

Anyway.. point is-- there needs to be a well thought out discussion, to lay out some better ground rules for handling the $$, rules, allowance etc.... 

Not sure the specifics of whats going on with young son, but just try to look at it from both sides of the token-- I tend to feel very defensive of Aiden, and I have to check myself every now and again.

jeepingirrl
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:35 PM

: (

I hope you guys can get it figured out!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)