Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It Never Ends…….

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:40 PM
  • 8 Replies

My strange luck that is! LOL. My mom and sister always tell me that when they lack entertainment, they just watch me..Nice eh?

So yesterday was the longest day ever. First off, I work at a cardiology clinic from 830-530…and use my lunch hour on Tues/Thurs to go to class from 1230-145. I recently found out that I don’t even need that class, but it’s too late to drop it and replace it with a class I need. And the financial aid ofc made me feel like crap for even thinking of dropping it. So I am going to tough it out. But anyways…so I left work a little late, get in the car on my way to class. It’s about a 15 min drive so no biggie. Well, parking is a DISASTER. It always is. I park pretty far out. I get my stuff and start my hike. I have to walk through 2 parking lots, 4 buildings to get to class. So I am ALMOST there, almost…and I accidentally hit a crack in the cement on the sidewalk, and my flip flop breaks. Like the little part that goes between your toes--breaks. So if you’ve had that happen before you realize how embarrassing it can be to continue walking because you really can’t. You have to go barefoot. So, it’s like 100 degrees outside and of course I am in black shirt, black pants and one flip flop lol. So I called my Mom and sister and finally one of them picked up because I felt like an idiot just standing there looking around. I was waiting on everyone to go into class so that I could grab my stuff, take my shoe off and run to my car so I could go buy a pair of flip flops. I skipped class…and I wouldn’t have but I knew there’d be a mass of people leaving after class plus I am limited on how much work I can miss. So, finally after waiting like 15 mins, the coast is clear. I haul it across campus and hurt hurt hurt my feet because the pavement is so dang hot. So then I go to my grandma’s, borrow a pair of her sandals to walk into Target, finally find some $3 flippers (yay). Then take my grandma’s sandals back, go to happy hour at Sonic, and then go back to work. So then, I get home and was exhausted. My son was with his Dad, so his dad brings him home and guess what?! My son who I love so much got in trouble for the SIXTH time since school started. I had posted previously about him getting in trouble. So he got grounded from the TV. And lost his privilege to buy ice cream at school on Friday. He was VERY upset. And even said "so you’re not going to let me have breakfast?"…ohmigoodness so dramatic. So there was a lot of fighting with him last night because he keeps getting in trouble. It’s so hard to get upset with him..I feel terrible about it but wow. Six times already…..So then this morning, my mom emails me and is like "hey, I have some funny gossip for you. HAHA." Oh great, what now?!

Well, apparently the maintenance guy who works for my grandma at some apartments she manages says that there is this real obnoxious guy who he plays Frisbee golf with. Well come to find out, it’s this ex of mine. This ex has been around since I was 15 (12 years). A few years ago, we tried a relationship again but he is such a jerk. He said some of the most awful things to me…like "b****es will be b****es"..That’s how he refers to women as the b word. I absolutely hate that word because of my ex husband and he knew it but didn’t care. 3 years ago, I had to block his text msgs because he would NOT leave me alone. He doesn’t have balls enough to call. So, I was in summer school one day and my mouth started bleeding. I had to leave and go to the bathroom..It was the weirdest thing..It looked like someone punched me in the mouth. Went to the dentist he said it was from stress. Lol. Lovely. So then the Christmas following that summer, he emails me to try and work things out. I said no, and sent him two emails explaining exactly everything he’s done and why we could never even be friends. So he tells me that I made him "tear" up. Whatever. So ok…so then I started talking to my current bf now. So then in the spring of 2010, he contacts me AGAIN. I tell him again leave me alone and finally he does. Haven’t heard from him since. But get this….he plays Frisbee golf with the maintenance guy at my grandma’s apartments, moved into the apartments that I almost moved into back in May (I moved into a house instead); and works for the same company that my ex husband worked for years…I know all the people there. LOL. So weird. And he also said that he graduated from Texas Tech, and moved here to go to Grad school….he never graduated, he dropped out. And you know its fine to drop out; I’ve done it but don’t lie about it! You know?! I remember when we broke up his exact words: "ok but you’re gonna miss out on the ‘billionaire roll’". OMG are you serious?!

Ok had to vent! Sorry it’s so long and probably confusing.

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
cadeesmommy0120
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:35 PM

Hope today went a little better for you!

raegan1221
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:16 PM

Quoting cadeesmommy0120:

Hope today went a little better for you!

Thanks! So far so good:).

animebuddy
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:13 PM
You had a long ass day!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
idomatter
by Bronze Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:45 PM

laughingsurprised

raegan1221
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:01 PM

Quoting animebuddy:

You had a long ass day!

Oh it was such a long day LOL. Glad it's "past".

raegan1221
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:02 PM

Quoting idomatter:

laughingsurprised

That's exactly what I had to do too LOL..Can't do anything but laugh at crazy days.

Robsessed98
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:03 PM
wow what a day
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
raegan1221
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:21 PM

Quoting Robsessed98:

wow what a day

Lol..it was definately a "day" haha..but its gone now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)