• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This is so wrong....check out this video!!! UGH!!

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:50 PM
  • 9 Replies

Most of us think getting caught by our kids is bad, but this dad thinks it is funny!! UGH!!!

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
SpiritedDragon
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:17 PM

Seriously, someone actually posted something like this.  UGH!!!

KailesMommy
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 1:03 AM

WOW

SinceresMomma
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 1:06 AM
I thought it was a little funny but I wouldn't have made that video for the public
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovinLiv
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 1:31 AM
Oh that girl is going to be scarred when she sees this video when she's older and knows what it means! It's a little funny to be honest to hear it described from the kid but kind of desturbing too. I wouldn't have made a video of it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SophistiSlut
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 3:50 AM

I would've thought it was funny when she was talking about it, but I wouldn't have made the video.

AMsMommy212
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 10:18 AM

Aiden said something similar, but I DID NOT encourage him to repeat it & certainly didn't video it!!  (we did laugh our asses though)

boopers29
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 10:24 AM

i found this video humorous. I have four kids and we were caught by everyonre at one time or another. at least she didnt understand what she was describing. wait til she is a teen and tells them to knock it off she trying to sleep, or her friends are over and they all cant look them in the eyes at breakfast. lol 

DAHLONEGAMOMMY
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 10:34 AM

I cannot believe that someone would actually put that on you tube, muchless find it remotely funny. What a moron. 

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Sep. 15, 2011 at 11:56 AM

Yup I agree, yes it is funny listening to her mock them, but I would NEVER ask my child to repeat it, and I would be MORTIFIED if we ever got caught!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)