Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He says I dont need any more kids.

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:50 PM
  • 32 Replies
So yesterday while my son was in school my mom and I went to the Salvation Army(we go there alot to bargain shop lol) Anyways, out of all people to run into, guess who I run into? Yea, my ex. I was suprised to see him there but turns out he was doing community service for something stupid he did. Anyways, we started talking and he was telling me he was thinking about having a yard sale to sell some of his mom's things (she passed away about a yr ago) He asked me if I wanted to bring any of my son's baby clothes and I told him no, just in case I ever have another baby and its a boy. He said he didnt understand why I wanted another baby. I said to love and also so that my son could have a brother/sister. He said I didnt need anymore kids and that my son does have a brother and a sister. My ex has a 1yr old with his current gf and a 5yr old son with another girl. He says that the kids should get to know each other and that way I wont need anymore kids. I was like seriously? My ex can say some stupid things. SMH
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:54 PM
He's dumb. It ain't up to him. But hell, I don't want to deal w any more kids dads.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Robsessed98
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:28 PM
just shows that he only thinks about himself. if he has 3 kids with 3 women, its him that doesnt need any more!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SexyDiva19
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:40 PM
Lol I know right :P

Quoting Robsessed98:

just shows that he only thinks about himself. if he has 3 kids with 3 women, its him that doesnt need any more!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SexyDiva19
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:43 PM
Well im hoping to get married before having another child but I guess itll happen when it happens, right?

Quoting faerie75:

He's dumb. It ain't up to him. But hell, I don't want to deal w any more kids dads.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:51 PM
I would avoid raising any more kids alone like the plague.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DDDaysh
by Silver Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:51 PM

Well, he has no right to tell you what to do with your body, but...

Your son DOES have a brother and a sister.  That much is true, and you should do your best to help your son develop a relationship with them.  Those kids didn't do anything wrong, and they have a fundamental right to get to know eachother. 

animebuddy
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:15 PM
Amen!

Quoting Robsessed98:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
strongerwtime
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:21 PM

Yeah, why does he care how many YOU have?  lol

LovinLiv
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:53 PM

Quoting Robsessed98:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SexyDiva19
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:55 PM
Yes he does have a brother and sister. They are his HALF siblings though which means that I have mo control over when/if the kids can come over. Also, the little boy's (who ive never met) mother and my ex dont get along and I have no way of contacting her.
His daughter just turned one and is on oxygen so...
Her mother and I used to get along but we got into an argument on FB so we dont get along anymore.
I want my son to have siblings on my side as well.

Quoting DDDaysh:

Well, he has no right to tell you what to do with your body, but...

Your son DOES have a brother and a sister.  That much is true, and you should do your best to help your son develop a relationship with them.  Those kids didn't do anything wrong, and they have a fundamental right to get to know eachother. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)