Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG Spencers is evil and needs to be shut down!!!!!

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:51 PM
  • 11 Replies

So I was driving and listening to the radio this morning when the DJ started talking about how people are saying that Spencers in Tyler TX mall needs to be shut down. Well actually one guy is saying it and trying to get others to agree with him

Here is why: he said his 6 YEAR OLD SON walked in Spencers and grabbed an adult book. So now he's all freaking out saying Spencers needs to be shut down in the mall because of what it has in there ( the adult section).

You know what I say about that to the guy " watch your child", you don't want him in there, then don't let him go in there!!!!!!! Spencers has been around forever and has sold the same things forever. Saying it needs to be shut down because of a guy not watching his kid is plain stupid. JMO.
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:58 PM
Lol yes it is. Not everyone in the world is required to leads kid friendly life.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
QU33NB33_213
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:58 PM
i LOVE Spencer's!!! thats where i get all my gifts LOL sometimes they have stuff thats hard to find else where. & who lets their 6yo wander the mall? especially nowa days!!! i think the man was just trying to draw attention away from the fact that he wasnt watching his kid. At the Spencer's store here in Vegas i know there is a sign in the window warning of adult content sold inside.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AMsMommy212
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:02 PM

Oye! I totally agree with you Summer!

BananaNut
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:04 PM

Welcome to Tyler, TX.  Bible Belt capitol, USA.

Robsessed98
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:14 PM
No way. I love spencers Theyve got the coolest shit. Dont they have signs telling its adult material? I dont remember, but everyone knows. Dude shouldve kept his son out of there to begĂ­n with.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cadeesmommy0120
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:15 PM

I agree. 

tyfry7496
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:22 PM
I love Spencers! Everyone knows what that store carriers. He should have kept his kid out and he should have been watching him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KRIZZ25
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:01 PM

omg..every one knows it,s a "adult store "dude get over ur self .he just pissed at him self .

KRIZZ25
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:02 PM

i have a feeling that guys has been in Thar without his son ..

animebuddy
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:05 PM
I agree, he should have just watched his kid.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)