• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mother of 3 pregnant again and was left 2 raise them alone!!!

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:09 PM
  • 10 Replies

Hi im a mother of 3wonderful kids..3girls 1boy,10year old girl,8year old boy and 7month old girl..Well im 3months pregnant and the father decided he brake up with me over an email..Im at a lost for words being that im pregnant im also emotional right now.My kids are my world I do anything for them.As you notice the big gap in age i wasnt planning on having more kids after my first 2,but then I met him and he painted such a pretty picture that i bought it word for word i believd every word this man said to me.Now im in the process of getting bigger place for my kids and self but its tough..What can i do?How can i make this easier not only for me but for my kids too?Will the situation get better? I have so many questions and concerns now i feel lost..Can some of you girls give me pointers or your sincere opinions on how I should go about this situation ??Please help me as im now a single mother of 3 with 1 autistic child and a new baby on the way..Thanks!!

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jany610
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:19 PM

Can some1 please say something..Im not a twig,slapping foreheadI wont break easy..I just need honest to god opinions..

acastle2
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:22 PM

Wow ok one I think its a crapy way he left. Two CONGRATS on the new baby. Three I feel for you I think I would be pulling my hair out but your keeping your head on and chugging along. I guess the only real suggestion I have is wel IDK I admire you being able to do all that. I would def ask him for CS to help for support for the kids. I hope he helps with the kids. Oh number Four Keep your sanity. I know I am not much help at all

SpiritedDragon
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:24 PM

Sorry, I have no clue!  but Congratulations on the new baby!  That's wonderful news.  I have two boys, and they drive me bonkers most days.  I thank god that my bf is great with them and helps me keep them in line when he is around.  :)  I wish you the best of luck!

LancesMom
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:59 PM

welcomeNice to meet you! I am so sorry he did that to you! Hugs!

star33
by Bronze Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:37 PM

my dh left when i was 4 mos. preg w/#2,both his.i was freakn out at 1st about money,but it's been fine.not to say there aren't hard days,but it has been better than i imagined.he was paying cs til he had baby #5 w/his psycho gf.i just take it day by day.

i consider myself very resourceful.ck out what kind of programs u qualify for that can help financially.emotionall,that's a diff story.lol.if u need counseling,a spa day,whatever do it.YOU r the rock now.u have to take care of you so u can take care of them.i noticed that if i don't take care of myself i get real snippy.just a lil time to watch t.v. in peace works wonders.or a long hot shower.

hang in there.u never know how strong u r til ur tested!!!

LifeCafe42
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 12:49 AM
Hugs mama congratulations on the new baby!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cadeesmommy0120
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 11:13 AM

I have no advice...but good luck and welcome to the group!

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Sep. 15, 2011 at 11:43 AM

So sorry hun.  It is tough and will be for a while, no need to sugar coat things, because I wouldn't want someone to do so for me.  But, you just keep on in life and try and keep things as normal/stable for your kids as possible.  Things will get better!!  I promise!!  *HUGS*

Robsessed98
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 1:10 PM
Its not gonna be easy, but God doesnt give us more than we can handle. Focus on your kids and getting your new life together without the a-hole. It will eventually get easier, just hang in there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
josiahmom
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 2:27 PM

im sry. you can do this.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)