Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm quitting..

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:44 AM
  • 5 Replies

I'm quitting my paranormal group that I'm in. Don't get me wrong, I love what we do, love most of the group members,  and I will miss it dearly. I just can't deal with the unorganized mess that we call a group. No one communicates well. I told the 2 head people (one is a good friend of mine) that I wouldn't be doing anything in November due to moving. We had also discussed that die to the holidays we wouldn't do anything in Nov/. or Dec. unless it was an emergency situation. So far they've booked 3 things, plus a meeting for November. Something every single weekend. They decided to text me last minute last weekend about the group meeting. The  two previous investigations that we had, I heard about on FB. No one personally called me and told me. Which I think is bogus. We had that big investigation a little over a month ago and the head guy who does audio hasn't even bothered to tell anyone what we caught as evidence. It is totally unorganized and irritates the crap out of me. I just can't deal with it anymore.

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
maryjmom
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:59 AM
I've always wanted to do something like that. I'd love too actually. Where is your group located?
LovinLiv
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:00 AM

Aww I'm sorry it is so unorganized that you are quitting but hopefully it will remove a little stress from your life!

Kissybratzmom
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:01 AM

We're located in IL.

Quoting maryjmom:

I've always wanted to do something like that. I'd love too actually. Where is your group located?

maryjmom
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:06 AM
Well shit. Ain't that just my luck? It sounds as if they are going to disband the whole operation before years end. Appears everything is too disorderly. Maybe you could start one of your very own and you be the leader.

Quoting Kissybratzmom:

Kissybratzmom
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:18 AM

That won't happen. I'm about to move and am pregnant. Life is about to be hectic for a while. Nor do I have any equipment, and that's all costly.

Quoting maryjmom:

Well shit. Ain't that just my luck? It sounds as if they are going to disband the whole operation before years end. Appears everything is too disorderly. Maybe you could start one of your very own and you be the leader.

Quoting Kissybratzmom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)