• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

That's it! No more gym for me!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:58 AM
  • 10 Replies

I'm just being dramatic.

But for the past week and a half or so I've been on this like gym kick where I am going like every day. Not sure why but I know in a week or 2 I'll stop for a month or 2 haha but I've been going. Well yesterday I got hit on by some weird creepy dude who offered to be my baby daddy and today Aaron shows up while I'm working out. Seriously??? It was the first time I'd seen him since we broke up. I'm thinking IF I decide to keep up this gym thing (probably not) I should really just go to the one near my work instead of near the house because I do not want to be running into him there. UGH!

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Momsboys2
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:32 AM

Don't give up going because of a weird creepy dude (that would really creep anyone out), and if it's your ex that is bugging you then try a different gym.....but even better is to keep going and show him what he's now missing. lol Good luck and keep it up!!

gabrielat
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:04 AM

Ew CREEPY. I hate guys who say creepy shit like that. Like really? You're not gonna get in my pants just because you used a shitty pick up line that you had to think of for an hour while you pictured me naked. Some guys are NASTY. 

Why don't you try going to a gym where you know you won't run into him? Every time I have to go through an area where I know my baby's dad goes, I freak out lol I couldn't imagine actually running into him. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

ArmyGal
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:15 AM

Yes don't give up. I started going to the gym everyday at 5:30. I just love the empty gym lol.

LovinLiv
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:32 AM
I was just being dramatic about not going back lol I'm just frustrated but I'll go back.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MeeshMom
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:44 AM
I didn't see the post about you two breaking up. So sorry. But do what you gotta do for yourself. Thats the most important thing. Wear earbuds and an iPod when you go to the gym so it's harder for men to one talk to you. Let yourself zone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kissybratzmom
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:53 AM

Did Aaron talk to you at all, or just ignore you like you didn't even exist?

AMsMommy212
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:16 AM

curious as well...

Quoting Kissybratzmom:

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:22 AM
Lol, I understand but keep going, being fit makes delivery easier.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovinLiv
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:49 PM
He talked to me a little bit but I told him that if it wasn't about the baby then I'm not ready to talk to him like nothing was wrong. He was a little offended by that but its the truth I'm not to the small talk at the gym stage yet.

Quoting AMsMommy212:

curious as well...

Quoting Kissybratzmom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tinamarie1988
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:57 PM

I have the same problem with creepy men too..especially since my gym is so huge there are so many people there.  My gym has a girls only side and a co-ed side, so if I'm in the mood to make sure I avoid creepers, I stay on the girls' side.  See if there's a girls' only gym..you know you'll be safe that way!  Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)