Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The duggers are on baby number 20

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:54 AM
  • 4 Replies
The duggers are expecting baby number 20 I cant see how her body allow this I wish her and her husband the best of luck .I have one daughter she is like 3 kids in one imagine 20 kids I hope this pregnancy go smooth for her the other baby she had was born with complications as a women I dont think I will put my body threw all those pregnancies to each is own ladies do you think you can handle 20 kids !!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
KRIZZ25
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:45 AM

me 20 ..nooooooooooooooooooooo..but back in the day women would have a lot ..my grate grandma had like 12 ..but i wish them  the best ..sometimes young women have complication ..so it,s not just older ladys .

tyfry7496
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:13 AM
Anyone can have complications. I am happy for them. They are financially and emotionally able to care for ALL their children so it's there business and no one else's.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vamom08
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:59 AM
I understand anyone can have complications with a pregnancy I said the baby was born with complications yall are misreading my post it was a difficult pregnacy for her I watch the show and I had tears rolling down my eyes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tyfry7496
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:12 AM
I had complications and would have had more if I had the opportunity. It's still THEIR choice as to how many kids they have.

Quoting vamom08:

I understand anyone can have complications with a pregnancy I said the baby was born with complications yall are misreading my post it was a difficult pregnacy for her I watch the show and I had tears rolling down my eyes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)