• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so confusef

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:31 AM
  • 2 Replies
At this point I truely dont know wat to think. Im starting to think my whole relationship is a lie. Wat kind of boyfriend can c his girl hurting the way I am n just not care. Im always in a relationship where im givivg my all but never get the same n return. Just once I would like to be worth it to somebody. It sucks knowing that may never happen. At this point im ready to just be alone until somebody finds me n thinks im worth fighting for
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:44 AM
I don't know the details of your relationship. I personally am guilty of being a drama queen for minor reasons and vent alot, but I my bf is patient and wonderful. But if the guy doesn't act like he cares and that's your pattern w men, id stay alone and work on myself before dating again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Robsessed98
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:26 PM

Welcome to the group. If you're doing all the giving and getting nothing in return it's time to move on.  You need someone who can appreciate you and give you the attention and love that you deserve...and there is someone out there who can give you that.  If this dude cant, you are better off alone.  There are much worse things than being alone.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)