• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

alone

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:56 AM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this
I just want to start over n be by myself. I dnt want to love any one besides myself n my kids nemore
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
strongerwtime
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:55 AM

And usually when you get to this point it's for a good reason.  I would go for making this your priority. Cut out the "junk" and start over.

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Nov. 10, 2011 at 1:30 PM

hugs

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Nov. 10, 2011 at 9:31 PM

*HUGS*

KailesMommy
by on Nov. 11, 2011 at 12:51 PM
Yea i understand that. I want a relationship but dont want to love anyone. I guess that says im not ment for a relationship which sucks:/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
single_and_preg
by on Nov. 11, 2011 at 3:49 PM

IT will get better, i understand how you feel, I've felt like that before too.

Robsessed98
by on Nov. 12, 2011 at 12:22 AM

Welcome to the group.  Now would be the perfect time to do it... get to know yourself better, reinvent yourself or whatever it takes to make you happy with yourself.  You have to love yourself before you can love anyone else.

caltrask55
by on Nov. 12, 2011 at 12:47 AM

I can relate in a big way.  I've been burnt badly.  Then I look at my daughter and know that she was my reward for the pain and hurt I went through with her father.  I have been alone now for a couple of years (in the romantic dept) and I am so close to accepting the fact that it is just going to be me and my daughter from here on out.  But I want a relationship.  I want love.  The whole package.  But it's been so long and I feel so beaten down that I am just not sure what is worse: not having it but craving it or not having it and not caring anymore.

LifeCafe42
by on Nov. 12, 2011 at 3:45 AM
Hugs mama I'm right there with you. I got the bf itch out of my system I'm really enjoying just me and my DS even though I go crazy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mia1983
by Mia on Nov. 12, 2011 at 11:49 AM

If that's how you feel right now then take some time to focus on yourself and your kids.  It's not a bad thing to do that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)