Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is justin beiber the father?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:05 AM
  • 21 Replies
Im so confuse he seem so innocent but at the same time everybody has secrets I dont believe the baby is his but only time will tell I just dont like how she broadcast to the world she had justin beiber baby after accusing another man and he wasnt the daddy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gregory2
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:51 AM

It could be that she "thought" the other guy was the daddy, and when he wasn't Beiber was the only other guy? I'm not sure, I don't really get into it all. If its his ok, if its not ok. To me, I don't see why someone would just make that up out of thin air, if anything I think they've had "relations" but then again. PPl are crazy, and our society is way to consumed with "stars"

strongerwtime
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Well sounds like she just needs to join our group lol

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:59 AM
I doubt it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kngarber
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:00 AM
Nope.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovinlife13
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:05 AM
Idk. I know he's young and all but you would think the people around him would have atleast made sure to tell him that there are plenty of crazy bishes out there that would try to get knocked up purpose. Plenty of musicians have sex with their groupies, but I would assume with a condom. I gueas we'll see though
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tyfry7496
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:05 AM
Doubt it and IF he is she could be charged with statutory rape. He was and still is a minor.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DAHLONEGAMOMMY
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:08 AM
1 mom liked this

I am not bashing you in saying this, but who cares? Its a little snotty but I am not directing it to you.  I can guarantee most everyone on this site that Justin Beiber is not curious as to who is your child's father. Why are we so fascinated by the indisgressions of celebrities. Brittany Spears and Christina Aguliera are proof positive that teen idols eventually grow up and have adult issues. If he hasnt already, and considering I know quite well how much testosterone is flowing through the body of an 18yo kid, he will have sex with someone. Just because he has an angelic face and can make the tweens swoon doesnt mean he is going to stay the perfect teen role model forever. He gets paid to perform. What he does when not performing is his business. A celebrity knows going in that the world is watching and will be expecting them to behave like a role model, especially when it is a child celebrity. That means that they are going to be sacrificing some of the privacy the general public gets to keep. However, role model or not, they are not selling tickets to their sexcapades. Celebrities know that there will always be 15 minute seekers and it is a part of the territory. They dont get to decide who they want as a fan anymore than I can decide to get the boy another hair cut. Besides, if he is the father, tweens are still going to swoon and hang his posters on their walls and draw pink hearts on their notebooks that say Justin Beiber forever. This could be true and the boy could be forced to hand over half of his wealth. Even if he does have to hand it over, the boy is going to have more money than he will ever be able to spend himself. Maybe the best way to keep nutjobs from doing this kind of stuff is for the general public to analyze their own lives as well as the Beib's.

tyfry7496
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:09 AM
Very well said.

Quoting DAHLONEGAMOMMY:

I am not bashing you in saying this, but who cares? Its a little snotty but I am not directing it to you.  I can guarantee most everyone on this site that Justin Beiber is not curious as to who is your child's father. Why are we so fascinated by the indisgressions of celebrities. Brittany Spears and Christina Aguliera are proof positive that teen idols eventually grow up and have adult issues. If he hasnt already, and considering I know quite well how much testosterone is flowing through the body of an 18yo kid, he will have sex with someone. Just because he has an angelic face and can make the tweens swoon doesnt mean he is going to stay the perfect teen role model forever. He gets paid to perform. What he does when not performing is his business. A celebrity knows going in that the world is watching and will be expecting them to behave like a role model, especially when it is a child celebrity. That means that they are going to be sacrificing some of the privacy the general public gets to keep. However, role model or not, they are not selling tickets to their sexcapades. Celebrities know that there will always be 15 minute seekers and it is a part of the territory. They dont get to decide who they want as a fan anymore than I can decide to get the boy another hair cut. Besides, if he is the father, tweens are still going to swoon and hang his posters on their walls and draw pink hearts on their notebooks that say Justin Beiber forever. This could be true and the boy could be forced to hand over half of his wealth. Even if he does have to hand it over, the boy is going to have more money than he will ever be able to spend himself. Maybe the best way to keep nutjobs from doing this kind of stuff is for the general public to analyze their own lives as well as the Beib's.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KailesMommy
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:20 AM

Well I think its kinda hard to say anything about. Only because if she was just saying that it is his and not forcing him to take a DNA test I would say no chance in hell it is his, but she is forcing him to take a DNA test. Would you go to the public and look like a crazed mad woman if you didn't have SOME doubt that it is his baby? I know I sure in the hell wouldn't. But I would tell it to the damn world and make a fool outta myself for him/her either. But to each their own. I just think there is more to it when she is making him take the test.

greeneyesvixon
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:49 AM

I Don't Think so! But then again Brittany Spears and Miley Cyrus did a 360

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)