Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

feeling more and more like i have no friends

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:20 PM
  • 4 Replies

next week my bday and for the past month ive been asking everyone im close with to see if they would like to go do soemthing. My manager actually gave me a "weekend" the day of my bday so i have the 14th and the 15th off. so ive been trying to plan something. I have like 3 who are in school and so they cant go out cause of that and I get that. One is living off cash aid so I understand that. but everyone else has ignored my emails wall posting and txts. so i give up I tried and got no response. my parents,sis,daughter,and I willbe doing dinner and dessert. My mom will be showing me how to make one of my fav meals and Im going to make a fruit tart. Im exzcited wanted to make this forever was going to make it 2 easters ago but didnt have enough money and was very sad about that. I just wish I could go out with friends. with my work schedule its really hard to do anything.

so it may not be the full bday i want but at least I get to do something.

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
strongerwtime
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:23 PM

I know. I like idea of being out with friends too.  :(...   Well I would go with you lol..

serenityspeaks
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:26 PM

Yea I dont really have firends either...like 2 but they are both happily married and always doing stuff with their hubby and now we are seperated so I have time and get bored when he has the kids....I think for my bday we will plan a get away with the kids but not till April so I have time...LOL

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:37 PM
Awh. :(I. I am a social butterfly however when its down to the wire, REAL friends are few, its quality that counts, not to quantity. I never really plan stuff for my b day cuz I always fear no one will go and I REALLY get pissy when I have to move, no ones ever around then!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vamom08
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:52 PM
I understand all to well most of all my friends or shall I say suppose to be friends are into the club scene and im not interested because im a mom before im anything and clubs never have been my thing im so sorry everybody is bailing out on you on your bday I hope you still have a good birthday eventually you will find out who your real friends are I found out real quick I will hang out with you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)