• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Xmas ideas please!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:22 PM
  • 6 Replies
What's a good sentimental thing to get a soldier on deployment for Christmas? I wanna give him something good. I thought of a blanket since he got me one. Get him a nice red one since he likes that color. But sew something onto it. Can't figure this out. Help! Any other ideas too? He won't tell me what he wants.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
FourSpAcesLeFt
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:48 PM
Make the blanket personal. Maybe his initials in a corner, or his fav sports team logo embroidered.. I don't know anyone deployed so I'm unsure as to what they can have it even want. But I think the blanket is a great idea! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
petite101
by Danielle on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:50 PM

The blanket is a good idea. What kind of stuff is he into?

MeeshMom
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:59 PM
He's really into music but I don't know much about his favorite bands. He's mentioned getting me tons of gifts but I can't spend much on Christmas this year. And we are still in the early dating phase anyway. I wanna do at least something. I also might go to the craft store and find things I can patch quilt with. I dunno how I'll do it by Christmas though. Gotta make it simple but meaningful.

Quoting petite101:

The blanket is a good idea. What kind of stuff is he into?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chanel5nyc
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:00 PM
Agree with pp. And maybe even sew a picture of yourself or a picture of you and him on the blanket.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KayLundy3
by Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:01 PM
1 mom liked this
When I need a personal gift I usually try things remembered you should try the website
Thingsremembered.com
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MeeshMom
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:15 PM
That's cute stuff!

Quoting KayLundy3:

When I need a personal gift I usually try things remembered you should try the website

Thingsremembered.com
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)