Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Men!^!^!^!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:15 PM
  • 9 Replies

I just have to say what happen to men wooing women?! What happen to speaking the truth and just common sense? Now a days its just so hard to fine a man who is sincere and actaully means what he says and doesnt have a second motive. Before you didnt have to worry so much about the cheating and the STDs and if he told you he loved that he meant it. Feels like now a days men will only tell you what you think you want to hear or what the easiest way inside your pants is. Its a damn shame how so many things have changed. Dont get me wrong there is still some good men who know how to treat a women but with all the not so good ones out there as women we just dont who to trust or give our heart to.

Okay my mini men vent is over lol

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
LancesMom
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:08 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't think they ever woo'd women. I think women were naive then. LOL!

Kissybratzmom
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:22 PM

I'm 33 and I think only one guy has ever woo'd me, and that was my first love. Flowers, cards, dates, gifts just because, holding all doors and opening/closing car doors.

LifeCafe42
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:29 PM
Lol never been wooed
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
02MaMi02
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:59 PM
Lmao Yup that's it.

Quoting LancesMom:

I don't think they ever woo'd women. I think women were naive then. LOL!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelinanunn
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 12:20 AM
I do wish men would try a little harder to be sweet and thoughtful. I have had 4 guys ask me out recently 2 just wanted sex basicly, 1 asked me to dinner but never mentioned time or place, and one wanted me to pay for both of us :( I think men could try a lot harder to be sweet. I think the nicest thing a guy did for me was buy me a puppy for valentines day. Oh yeah and one other grabing my bag to put it in the vehicle, and I wasn't even dating him just visiting for a school trip... pretty darn sad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
latoya513
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 12:25 AM
I have been wooed...feels nice & my standard is this, if they can't ...on to the next one. I'd rather be single & keep shopping around hun
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KRIZZ25
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 6:51 AM

wooing women wen out 50 years ago .kinda ower falt in a way .if we would give it up so soon .thy would have to work harder.but some men wont put in the time or afford thy just wont to "hit it"and go..

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Nov. 10, 2011 at 6:54 PM

date older dudes. my man wooed me for days and days. actually a few months. and i never dated older dudes before. now i think, why did i take so long?

kcook55
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 7:36 PM

lol never been woo'ed

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)