Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Share Single Moms Funny Stories, Lets' Laugh

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:07 PM
  • 4 Replies

I had divorced the dad & went back to college, again.  This time I had 2 little boys. One in Kindergarten, the other in Pre-K.  It was early morning,  finals time & I was exhausted.  I was worrying about the heavy load of classes I was taking & it being finals.  I was in a slight hurry & loaded the boys into the car.  I hit the electric garage door opener, talking to the boys & looking into the rear view mirror, put the car into reverse, stepped on the accelerator, when BAM.  I stopped the car, or more like the car stopped.  I turned around to see that the garage door had not finished rising up all the way before I pulled out.  I couldn't see that it had not finished rising through my rear view mirror.  My boys were so surprised, and they said almost together at the same time.  "Wow Mom, that was fun!  Can we do it again?"surprised

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
LifeCafe42
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:34 PM
Lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NearSeattleMom
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 12:55 AM

laughingCrazy kids!

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Nov. 10, 2011 at 1:41 PM

Oops!  lol  I broke the mirror on my car backing out of the garage too fast.  I hit the side of the door.  lol

connorsmom1977
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 8:12 PM
My niece gave me a big blue penguin stuffed animal yesterday n told me I can share it with my son, Connor, who is 2.5 yrs old. That was funny, but what was funnier...? Connor brings the penguin, who he has named "Bird", into the bathroom with him this morning. He says " Mama? Bird pee?" I said sure baby! He then proceeds to put the penguin on the potty n pretends he's peeing. THEN he picks him up & shakes him like he was taught to shake when he's done peeing since he's a lil boy. Thought I was gonna die! LoL
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)