Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why?

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 8:10 AM
  • 5 Replies

I wonder sometimes why cant things get better. I am always arguing with my family. Everyone is complaining because my boys are still in diapers and in cribs. I just want to do things for me and it is hard. I got a supposal friend that is annoying and hates the fact I am happy. Me and Donald are going ok. He works over night  and goes to college so I only see him several times a week. I wish my life would just go better. What can I do to be happier? I am always angry at people. People talk bout my weight and I hate that ans they say I am lying. What would yall do?

by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 8:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
animebuddy
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 9:19 AM
I would tell my family that your kids are just that yours and you don't need to hear any complaints about them beingin diapers and cribs. If they start complaining walk out or hang up.

A friend that hates the fact that you're happy doesn't sound like a real friend. I would re-evaluate that relationship.

If you're unhappy or always angry maybe you need someone to talk to like a counselor.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HP3HP3
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 9:22 AM

Well I don't give a crap about anyone elses opinion- i may ask their opiniion and if there is truth to it i take in to condsideration- if it is a bunch of BS I don't think twice about it. Stop worry about everyone else.  Be Happy and live your life.

Kissybratzmom
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 10:11 AM

Great advice!

Quoting animebuddy:

I would tell my family that your kids are just that yours and you don't need to hear any complaints about them beingin diapers and cribs. If they start complaining walk out or hang up.

A friend that hates the fact that you're happy doesn't sound like a real friend. I would re-evaluate that relationship.

If you're unhappy or always angry maybe you need someone to talk to like a counselor.

Mommyto2LilMen
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 10:57 AM
Yes i agree!!

Quoting Kissybratzmom:

Great advice!

Quoting animebuddy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
josiahmom
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 9:55 PM

thanks all. i will take that and follow it. it really helped. my kids are special needs so that is why.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)