Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

does anyone else feel like theyll b single forever?

Posted by on Nov. 25, 2011 at 5:30 PM
  • 67 Replies

I'm sorry but this IS a vent lol.. I don't know anyone who can relate to my problems so this site is where I turn!

Okay.. I feel like I have EVERYTHING going against me when it comes to having a man. I have a 5 (soon 2b 6) year old son, I'm pregnant by a man who I was kinda seeing (who i'm no longer seeing bc I found out hes a lowlife moron) so soon i'll have 2 children.. I am obese and I have very low self esteem. I literally have ONE friend and she moved to Ohio so i'd NEVER have a babysitter. I feel SO trapped. I love being a mom and I wouldnt change the relatioship with my son but man I'm NEVER going to be able to date. :( I don't know and never have known any men who would date a fat woman with a child (soon 2 be 2) children who are attached to her like i'll literally never have me and him  time. It's sad.. :'( anyone else feel this way?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Nov. 25, 2011 at 5:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cadeesmommy0120
by on Nov. 25, 2011 at 5:41 PM
Things will work out hun. The RIGHT guy will come along and all those things you think are deal breakers won't matter to him. Keep your head up. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MeeshMom
by Platinum Member on Nov. 25, 2011 at 5:45 PM
3 moms liked this
I felt that way for a long time. My sons dad left me at the beginning for someone else and well my son is now 4 and I finally started a new relationship. I waited for a good guy. Hopefully this relationship will be the one. It's about working on you first and waiting for a good guy to come along and be careful about who you choose. I think if I handled 5 years of being alone you can handle this too. Enjoy making friends and focus on you and the baby and you'll be alright and you'll get a good man when the timing is right.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
L.I.MOMMY1980
by Member on Nov. 25, 2011 at 5:45 PM
3 moms liked this

hugs i feel the same way sometimes i'm sure it will get better!! be strong

kittiecat88
by on Nov. 25, 2011 at 5:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks ladies you make me feel much better. I just feel so worthless sometimes. :/  I wouldnt date ME so i figure why would someone else? Ya know?

ProudMamma1982
by on Nov. 25, 2011 at 5:49 PM
Huuugs stay strong. You never know what the future hold for you ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rburton
by on Nov. 25, 2011 at 5:53 PM
I feel the same way.. I'm pregnant now with my first. My ex left me after 3 and a half years.. Now he's dating someone else. I really miss having someone and I seem to find myself wanting to date but I tell myself who wants to date a pregnant chick.

Makes me sad.
Forever alone :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kittiecat88
by on Nov. 25, 2011 at 6:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Rburton:

I feel the same way.. I'm pregnant now with my first. My ex left me after 3 and a half years.. Now he's dating someone else. I really miss having someone and I seem to find myself wanting to date but I tell myself who wants to date a pregnant chick.

Makes me sad.
Forever alone :(

I know what you mean. I feel the same way. I was with my son's father for a while but that was 5 yrs ago. He's an ass anyways lol.. :/

CafeMom Tickers
KRIZZ25
by Platinum Member on Nov. 25, 2011 at 6:08 PM

yep i feel same way ..i have dated guys but it never works out.i  Have a guy i,m fwb wth ..he is a good friend but not a guy i wont a relationship wth ..i have just decided to give up on love .. i,m overweight and have 3 kids.no job ,no car ..nothing at all..

kittiecat88
by on Nov. 25, 2011 at 6:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting KRIZZ25:

yep i feel same way ..i have dated guys but it never works out.i  Have a guy i,m fwb wth ..he is a good friend but not a guy i wont a relationship wth ..i have just decided to give up on love .. i,m overweight and have 3 kids.no job ,no car ..nothing at all..

im so sorry hun :( looks like we're all in the same boat when it comes to love.. i give up too :( Hopefully one day the right men will cross paths with us like the previous posters say. I HOPE!!

CafeMom Tickers
hairekl
by on Nov. 25, 2011 at 6:38 PM
2 moms liked this

I think being in the same boat is right. I've been single since my son was born nine years ago, I've dated but just haven't found anyone and have been told so many things that my self esteem has been low for a while but have decided that it's not really worth my time right now to really worry about dating and finding someone with so much on my plate with school, finding another job, working on a business, writing a book, being a parent, and so many other things. But things will and do get better in their own time and we just have to wait and work towards the goals we have for ourselves and help our children reach theirs.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)