Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

dd gave me a heartache this morning

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:20 AM
  • 8 Replies
Dd was in the hall way, mind u she is gonna be 4 and had a freakin PLASTIC BAG around her head! Out of instint i yelled at her and scared the shit outta her but at least it was that instead of being calm and acting like it was no big deal. She Had it stuck around her arms and twisted around her head. Sorry had to flip out on here too. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
muwchck
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:35 AM

Sounds like the same thing I do when my 5 year old does stupid stuff like that.  I'd rather scare him and make him stop than act like it's no big deal and him get really hurt.

MeeshMom
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:07 PM

omg when my son does things that could potentially hurt himself i yell and i gotta stop that because he gets all scared and cries! but it freaks me out! bad habit

tyfry7496
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:13 PM
I think you did the right thing. That was a time to yell and scare the crap out if her. Did you explain the danger of plastic bags over the face?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KailesMommy
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 1:09 PM
Yea i feel bad though bc i was doing good on not yelling at her. Lol i think she was testing me though.

Quoting muwchck:

Sounds like the same thing I do when my 5 year old does stupid stuff like that.  I'd rather scare him and make him stop than act like it's no big deal and him get really hurt.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KailesMommy
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 1:11 PM
Yea but i would rather scare her than not. If she sees its bad and she doesnt like lound noises it hopefully will not happen again. But i see what ur saying.

Quoting MeeshMom:

omg when my son does things that could potentially hurt himself i yell and i gotta stop that because he gets all scared and cries! but it freaks me out! bad habit

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KailesMommy
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 1:13 PM
Oh yes i did.

Quoting tyfry7496:

I think you did the right thing. That was a time to yell and scare the crap out if her. Did you explain the danger of plastic bags over the face?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tyfry7496
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 1:46 PM
Good! You did good, Mama!

Quoting KailesMommy:

Oh yes i did.

Quoting tyfry7496:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
animebuddy
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 3:05 PM
I would have done the same thing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)