Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working down the to do list

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 4:56 PM
  • 1 Replies

Well, I'm a few days behind, since I like to have all my decorations up on the day after Thanksgiving.  I also normally have the kiddo out of the house (the baby wouldn't be in the way, so he would have been fine while I was decorating) so that I can put everything up in a few hours and be done with it.  Well, I managed to get my dining room/living room area all cleaned up and organized enough that we can put the tree up tomorrow.  I'm only waiting until then because I've already worn myself out moving the storage boxes for all the Christmas stuff.  I've got the tree box sitting where the tree will go.  Now I need to get to the box with the Christmas cards in it (I buy in bulk after the holidays and for like 4 or 5 dollars I have enough Christmas cards to send out for 3 or 4 years depending on how many people I send them to) and get them all addressed and ready to go.  Will probably be another week or so before we get stamps to send them, but at least they will be ready to go on time this year.

by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 4:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
muwchck
by on Nov. 27, 2011 at 12:13 AM

The cards are all addressed (well all but 3, waiting on addresses to be messaged to me for those), I typed the update letter that I put in for the family we rarely talk to, as soon as I can get my driver installed for my printer it will be printed and in those cards.  I think i'm doing pretty well today.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)