Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how do you ladies do it?

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 4:56 PM
  • 3 Replies
I've never been alone? And now I have a choice of staying with my dh and still having issues with his anger, my lying to keep from getting him angry, and financial arguments and staying in MICHIGAN or leaving dh and doing it on my own with 2 kids and MAYBE being happy.

I'm going to be honest. I would only stay with him just to get out of Michigan. And right now idk what to do. Because I don't want to be in Michigan and I'm afraid to do it alone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 4:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Janiri0610
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 5:02 PM

It gets better. Do you have family or friends to help because if not then alone it has to be. I am taking care of my little ones virtually alone. You have to be strong for your little ones. If you must, stay with him long enough to get on your feet and move without any problems. If you can financially do it alone then why wait?

luvmykids08_10
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 5:10 PM
That's what my family is asking me. And I think its mainly me being scared.

Quoting Janiri0610:

It gets better. Do you have family or friends to help because if not then alone it has to be. I am taking care of my little ones virtually alone. You have to be strong for your little ones. If you must, stay with him long enough to get on your feet and move without any problems. If you can financially do it alone then why wait?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LaughPray
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 6:56 PM

My heart goes out to you.  You have to ask yourself " Is this what I want my children to grow up thinking this is the way families are?"  They are learning how a family is.  They are going to grow up repeating what they grow up with, with their own families.  You can break this unhealthy chain.  You can give yourself & your children a life of stability, Christian living.  To speak & act always with love, respect & patience.  Yes, it is scary to break away & live your & your children's life as a single mom.  If you decide to do so, you will discover you are stronger than you think you are, right now, & that you can do it. You will find that your lives will be much happier.  Your children will see how a home can be LOVING & strong.  Put it in Gods hands. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)