Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how to coupe with the lost of a love one and going threw a divorce

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 5:32 PM
  • 8 Replies

how can I be strong for my family when thing's just keep getting bad for me. I just lost my father and got serve with divorce paper's. I need help 

by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 5:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Mommyto2LilMen
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 6:05 PM
Oh hun, I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bjane01
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 10:10 PM

When it rains, sometimes it pours. I am so sorry you are going through this! The year I started college, I got separated (divorced), I had to have surgery for kidney stones, and my mother died in a car accident. It was a terrible year. Just know it will get better. Take good care of yourself and do relaxing things for yourself. I used to lay around and watch movies wrapped in the blankets my mother knitted. It was soothing and helped me through. Find what soothes you. It will get better. Take care.

ame4c
by Group Admin on Nov. 27, 2011 at 7:30 AM

I wrote this after I went through something similar.  Hope it helps.

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/472937/Getting_Over_Divorce_Long_but_worth_the_read

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Nov. 27, 2011 at 10:25 AM

hugs

LifeCafe42
by on Nov. 27, 2011 at 10:26 AM
Hugs mama I'm sorry for your loss
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yvonney
by on Nov. 27, 2011 at 1:29 PM

Thank you all I need it

motherofthree81
by on Nov. 27, 2011 at 1:48 PM
No doubt with grief you have to heal and it takes time....but honey take deep breaths and put one step in front of the other.
Sorry for the death of your daddy. And the timing of the divorce too...but you still have a life to live. If possible take a day away with yourself and get it out...cry scream or beat a pillow. Then set your feet forward to begin your new life.
I dont know your life or if you have a relationship with God....but He is able to heal you and put it in the order thats best for you.
The word says to let the dead be dead and get on with the living. A divorce is similar to a death....so your dealing with alot thats true but your stronger than you know until you choose that first step....I pray you find the strength and want to to move forward in the life you have now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vamom08
by on Nov. 27, 2011 at 8:31 PM
Im sorry for your lost
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)