Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i dont know what to do or how to help him..!?!update

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 7:41 PM
  • 5 Replies

i dont know what to do or how to help him..!?!

my fwb and friend is talking about killing him self ..he has had some bad luck in last few months .. but he keeps talking about his life sucking and how he will make a decision in a week .. i ask him if he,s OK ..he say ed he will know after next week wen he goes to get some stuff straight.. he don't have a lot to worry about.. no kids, or wife or job..he,s on disability ..i don'tknow  how i,ll help him..he is a good guy and sweet as he can be ..he is just in a depression atm.. i sent his best friend a message on fband ask him to talk to him.. i have a feeling no one knows what he will do .. i,m worried..shrugging 

update- i called him last night but he would not answer ..i did email his friend and told him i was worried..all i can do is try ..

by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 7:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Janiri0610
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 7:45 PM

The only thing you can do is be there for him. Ultimately if he decides something like suicide you should not blame yourself. Some people handle stress differently and some cant take stress at all. I wish him and you the best. Just let him know you are in his corner.

KRIZZ25
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 7:47 PM

Quoting Janiri0610:

The only thing you can do is be there for him. Ultimately if he decides something like suicide you should not blame yourself. Some people handle stress differently and some cant take stress at all. I wish him and you the best. Just let him know you are in his corner.

i did ..i thank i,m going to try to get word to his family.. i had a friend kill him self ,know 2 other ppl thy tried. i cant see him doing something stupid and me not trying to help..

Janiri0610
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 7:53 PM

i know someone who has tried at least twice. All I did was let him know i was there for him the first time and the second I was a little more blunt and said somethings he needed to hear. I do not know what type of person he is but either way will usually work.

KRIZZ25
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 8:43 PM

Quoting Janiri0610:

i know someone who has tried at least twice. All I did was let him know i was there for him the first time and the second I was a little more blunt and said somethings he needed to hear. I do not know what type of person he is but either way will usually work.

yea i am going to have a good talk wth him .. he has some issues ..i told him to get help..

Chanel5nyc
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 9:28 PM
You can talk to him. Give a number to the suicide hotline. If you really believe he is about to commit suicide, you can call the police.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)