Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Co-sleeper, lol

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:43 PM
  • 28 Replies
I had a foot in my mouth. And it wasnt mine. Lol my bb girl refuses to sleep in her room so she slobbs up my bed and kicks me all night. Do any of you co-sleep? Do u enjoy it or is'n it bothersome to u? I love it. All my kids take turns. Lol I even have a crib set up for co sleeping for the twins when theyre born. Lol
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NailahTalibah
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:44 PM
I took a pic and wanted to shate but there doesnt seem to be a way. Lol
zaydens-momma
by on Nov. 27, 2011 at 12:30 AM
2 moms liked this
We co-sleep.... I feel more secure with my son in my bed and he keeps me warm!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kittiecat88
by on Nov. 27, 2011 at 12:32 AM
My son is sleeps in his own bed and I prefer it that way. idk I sleep horribly when he's in my bed idk why? Also I like to watch tv and have alone time after I put him in his bed. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
muwchck
by on Nov. 27, 2011 at 12:39 AM

I have in the past because of our living situation with my ex and his grandparents.  We weren't married so they wouldn't let us sleep in the same room, so DS and I slept in the queen sized bed, and the ex slept in another room in a twin.  DS breakdances in his sleep, so I didn't care for it.  He's fine during a nap though...very snuggly.  I took lots of naps with him while I was pregnant last winter/spring.  I just don't want to sleep in the same bed with him at night ever again if I don't have to.

SinceresMomma
by on Nov. 27, 2011 at 12:40 AM
We co-sleep and I love it.. Lol it's just makes me feel better because he's safe and sound
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aamommy2011
by on Nov. 27, 2011 at 12:41 AM

co sleeping is diffferent than bedsharing. co-sleeping is sleeping in the same room. bedsharing is sharing the same bed,

i bedshare and love it. its easy to feed him if he wakes up and falls back asleep

stillstandin246
by on Nov. 27, 2011 at 12:50 AM

I co-slept with my first and it ended in a nightmare!  It would take me 3 hrs to get her to sleep.  But I enjoyed every moment of babyhood I could with her.  And my second, I was co-sleeping until I threw her dad out when she was 10 mos old and he took the bed we were both sleeping in.  Then it was crib time for her.  It did get bothersome at times but I would do it the same way again.

SinceresMomma
by on Nov. 27, 2011 at 1:03 AM
The idea of having your baby sleep beside you in your bed (called "co-sleeping")

Same difference

Quoting aamommy2011:

co sleeping is diffferent than bedsharing. co-sleeping is sleeping in the same room. bedsharing is sharing the same bed,

i bedshare and love it. its easy to feed him if he wakes up and falls back asleep

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ladybugmom2010
by Joy on Nov. 27, 2011 at 1:41 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes we cosleep and like another poster said it makes me feel secure lol! But safety is becoming a concern because I have a full size bed and she keeps rolling out and it scares me. Trying crib tonight
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
flika
by on Nov. 27, 2011 at 8:07 AM
1 mom liked this
It started bc it was easy to nurse him, now he is 14 months, there's no way he is going to use his crib. I did it with my oldest until he was 4, I couldn't do it with my daughter bc of my ex, but now that I can again I love it! It seems he knows how far in the bed to go. I have to enjoy him as much as I can. Babies grow so fast!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)