Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Which new car should I get?! help please. :) Chevyy owners.

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:17 PM
  • 4 Replies

So, I'm going to get a new car.  I'm soo excited!  2012.  I'm torn between an Chevy Malibu or an Chevy Equinox.  I love the Malibu; but yet it's low to the ground.. and the Equinox is up higher.... Nebraska we have snow & I want something that will be good in the snow.  I have an one year old daughter (well almost one, Dec 28th)... help me decide. I'm going Monday and I don't know which one to get.  I already test drove the Chevy malibu, Monday i'm going to test drive the equinox.  :] Help please. (:

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
jinxmom
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2011 at 2:12 PM

Congrats! Make sure you test drive the equinox.  A couple years ago when looking for a car I test drove it and it made me unfortable going around corners b/c I felt like it was going to turn over so I end up getting crv honda loved it. 

Mommyto2LilMen
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 9:50 PM

I drive a trailblazer and don't think I could go back to a car.  But you need to test drive both and see which best fits you! good luck hun!!

single_and_preg
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 10:02 PM

hmm probably the equinox

sandie66
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 10:03 PM

I drive a Chevy Monte Carlo and I love it. They don't make them anymore. My next car is going to be a Camaro in a couple years.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)