Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i think im going crazy

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:47 PM
  • 3 Replies
So I met his guy and we had I rele good connection I'm rele into him but I don't think he feels the same way idk wat to think I feel like I'm gunna cry and I only jus met this guy 4 days ago he is so sweet and has a great personality but I guess I'm afrid I'm gunna lose him idk its so werid he is the first guy I no that don't mind that I have a daughter and I guess I feel like if I lose him ill b alone forever that's my biggest fear and I think my fear is pushing him away what the fuck is wrong with me ... I'm not ugly either I jus feel that way I feel like no guy ever looks at me anymore cuz I use ta weight 145 and now I weight 175 I feel so gross and ugly and now that i found someone that likes me and doesnt mind that I have a baby I think I'm pushing him away I dont wanthim to think I'm dessperate either but I'm so scared to lose him please help me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
keyonasmommi
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:48 PM
Sorry I'm having a mental brake down and jus really needed to vent
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
single_and_preg
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:05 PM

175 isnt big at all...I weighed 200 and felt the same as you, but then i realized alot of guys still liked me...and also as you get older you'll see its normal for men to like woman with babies.....So it wont be hard finding a different man in the future.

keyonasmommi
by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 12:04 AM
Thnk u so much

Quoting single_and_preg:

175 isnt big at all...I weighed 200 and felt the same as you, but then i realized alot of guys still liked me...and also as you get older you'll see its normal for men to like woman with babies.....So it wont be hard finding a different man in the future.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)