Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

married man

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:49 PM
  • 21 Replies
1 mom liked this

The online dating site I am on is free and I have been messaging 2 people. As far as I know neither are married. Well, some other guy sent me a message and on his profile he proudly admits that he is married and want to have an affair! I couldn't believe it! I don't intend on responding. I am just so shocked! I had to question one of the other guys I am talking to because he is older (I am 21, he is 36) and he has 3 kids. It never crossed my mind before to even ask him but I refuse to be the other woman. I have googled him and so far nothing about a wife so I don't think he is. 

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cassnadrajones
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:51 PM

Thats so messed up. Thanks for not being a cheap hussy  :]clapping

. I wish you could alert his wife before he gives her aids. 

rebmarie90
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:53 PM

Quoting cassnadrajones:

Thats so messed up. Thanks for not being a cheap hussy  :]clapping

. I wish you could alert his wife before he gives her aids. 

I am trying to figure out a way to find out his full name so I can google him and send his profile to his wife. 

muwchck
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:53 PM

Wow, the scum that you can find on a dating site.  I can't believe he admitted to being married and wanting to have an affair.  Good thing you are able to end that before it even started.  Be careful, and google them like you have with the one guy.  I don't blame you for not wanting to be the other woman.  I've been on the other end of that as the woman who was cheated on, and I can't imagine doing that to someone else.  Just makes me sick to my stomach to know that guy would be with someone who knew they were the other woman too.  Seriously...what was he thinking?  

rebmarie90
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:58 PM

I hope this works but here is his profile http://www.okcupid.com/profile/Elbarone

KRIZZ25
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 12:22 AM

if it,s plenty of fish thar all liers..most are marred and just wont some strange..thy will lie to to ..watch ur self.. every one lies online..trust me i have been on them dating sites off and on for years ..nothing but liars.

rebmarie90
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 12:32 AM

No, its okcupid. I have already tried pof and didn't get anything but creeps. ugh. I am still iffy about this. I have never been one to try online dating but my friend talked me into it. The 2 guys I am talking to now seem ok. I don't think the 36 year-old is married because I found his fb and there isn't anything about marriage or even pictures. Just of his 3 kids. There was a woman commenting on stuff with the same last name but I think they are sibblings because I googled her as well to make sure and I found her twitter and she is engaged to someone else. 

Quoting KRIZZ25:

if it,s plenty of fish thar all liers..most are marred and just wont some strange..thy will lie to to ..watch ur self.. every one lies online..trust me i have been on them dating sites off and on for years ..nothing but liars.

PinkGloss
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 2:52 AM
Well I give him 10 points for being honest. Why try and rat him out he is clearly being upfront. Only a woman who is willing to have the affair would respond. Why rat him out or waste your time thinking about him?
Mia1983
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 3:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Yeah...I don't condone cheating, but I wouldn't be so concerned that I'd track down his wife.  It seems kind of creepy to do that.  There are many, many married men on dating sites.  I'd just be glad he was up front and you could quickly pass on him.

Quoting PinkGloss:

Well I give him 10 points for being honest. Why try and rat him out he is clearly being upfront. Only a woman who is willing to have the affair would respond. Why rat him out or waste your time thinking about him?

Robsessed98
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 5:15 AM

I'm not at all surprised about the ad. A lot of men on dating sites are married even though they dont admit it. You have to be very careful and selective if you're going to meet guys that way. If they start talking about sex right away or avoid super personal questions, it throws a red flag up. But, there are also plenty of legit guys on there too. Sometimes there's no way to know if they're telling the truth or not, you just have to go with your gut instinct.

babid14
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 6:12 AM

there is a site for married people who just want affairs and nothing more i dont get why they are married if they dont wanna be faithful to their partner

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)