Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

advIce && help please!

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2007 at 12:53 PM
  • 7 Replies
i JUST DUNNO WAT TO DO ANYMORE!! i MEAN i FiNALLY LEFT MY BABYFATHER THAT WAS COMPLETELY ABUSiVE i MEAN i LiTERALLY MOVED FROM NEW YORK TO TENNESSEE!!! i THOUGHT i COULD START OVER && MEET SOMEONE NEW FiNALLY!! i FiNALLY FELT LiKE i CULD MOVE ON!! SO i MOVED ON HE WAS THE GREATEST GUY ON EARTH && THEN LiKE A WEEK LATER HE JUST STOPPED CALLiN ME && EVERYTHiNG HE TURNED iNTO A COMPLETE REGULAR DiCKHEAD!! i THiNK i ATTRACT DiCKHEADS FOR SUM ODD REASON!! && THEN i HAVE MY EX *(BABYFATHER)*TRYNA GET WiT ME 24/7 BUT HE LiVESz WiT A GURL THAT HE GOT PREGNATE && HE TELLSz ME HE LOVESz ME && ETC BUT WHEN SHESz AROUND iTSz A HOLE DiFF STORY!! SO i GOT SiCK OF HiM && CHANGED MY NUMBER SO NOW HE CANT CALL TO TALK TO ME O HiS DAUGHTER! BUT NOT iM JUST COMPLETELY LOST!! i DONT BELiEVE THERESz A LOVE OUT THERE FOR ME! i DONT KNO WAT i DO WRONG BUT iT HURTSz ME EVERYTiME i THiNK i CAN FiNALLY DO SUMTiN RiGHT && i DO iT ALL WRONG! i MEAN i REALLY LiKE MY EX THAT i JUST HAD BUT i DUNNO WAT i DiD WRONG HE WONT CALL OR RETURN MY TXTSz OR NOTHiNG!! && i STiLL HAVE FEELiNGS FOR MY BABY DADDY! WAT DO i DO?! i CANT MOVE ON i FEEL LiKE ALL MEN R THE SAME!
by on Nov. 20, 2007 at 12:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
elvir2babes
by on Nov. 20, 2007 at 1:04 PM
stop typing like that

How about just focusing on your child?
noseringmommy
by on Nov. 20, 2007 at 2:58 PM
I think that your goal of moving on should be about your life moving on in a positive direction for you and your child, not about moving on to another guy.  If you don't love yourself enough to treat yourself with respect, you can't expect the guys you meet to treat you with respect.  Your life is not defined by the men in it, but by what you do with it.  Expect more from you, your life and the people that you allow into it.  If you expect more, you will get it, and you deserve it!
baseballmom01
by on Nov. 20, 2007 at 3:02 PM
I agree with the above posts. You really have to stop looking for someone to make you happy. Do it for yourself and your child. Be the happiest that you want to be without a man, so that you can have the confidence and the happiness to attract the quality ones.
kenna921
by on Nov. 21, 2007 at 12:13 PM
You need to concentrate on your child and not worry about men.  If there is one out there you will find him without looking.
blg119
by on Nov. 21, 2007 at 12:17 PM
You need to focus on yourself. Many women feel that they need a man in there life to feel special. You don't.....get over the assumption. You are worthy and once you have more self esteem, others will notice.  Trust in God to lead you and know that He is with you.

blueyz2
by on Nov. 21, 2007 at 6:18 PM
Hey Girl,
Men are not everything...  and if the realtionship did not work out the first time do not re-live it a second time.  Once a cheater always a cheater, same with a hitter and a down right pig...  Be strong, and independent you do not need a man to feel good there are sex stores and toys for that..  you need to feel good for you and your kids..  set an example of "I am women hear me roar" and it will feel good to walk away and it will be them saying "Dammmmmm".  I know its hard but the drama is to much.  My ex left myself and my daugther 2 months after I was diag. with Cancer and she was only 4, she is 9 now I am healthy we travel everywhere, I look good and he pays me a lot of money and he is in a realtionship from hell...  and I am still single... yep for 5 years now..  my time is for her...  when she hates me then I will move on but for right now I am not dealing with all that nonsense..  I am told there are good men out there and like you I really know how to pick them too..  I am lonely but I will hopefully one day meet Mr. Right but believe me I will not put myself or my emotions out to everyone to walk all over or use and abuse..  Be strong...
-Jaime
janielinds
by on Nov. 21, 2007 at 6:31 PM
HI, Just wanted you to know that I did respond to you, but I did it in the form of a message to you rather then put it where everyone can see it. Janie
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)