Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Any work at home moms?

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2007 at 7:30 PM
  • 6 Replies
Okay, here's my situation. I'm a full-time cashier in a grocery store. I'm single with no other companion besides my son. I have back problems so being a cashier isnt my cup of tea. I was wondering what real jobs could I do from home? I only went to college for a year. My son's daycare is ridiculous and I just watn to stay home, relax and enjoy my son, without back pain. Does anyone have any ideas?I'm really looking into this and i need help!
by on Nov. 20, 2007 at 7:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
jadensmommy912
by on Nov. 20, 2007 at 8:03 PM
I enjoy being a passion parties consultant because I get to set my own hours and I get to meet lots of interesting women. And to top it off, I get paid to do it.
If you'd like ot hear more send me a message.

Passion Parties by La Shell
Changing the world one Orgasm at a time!

www.shellstoys.yourpassionconsultant.com

Renilia
by on Nov. 20, 2007 at 8:47 PM
I do surveys and get paid pretty good for them too. Try it just click my link below.

Make real cash online today!!!

Trust  me its real.
http://cashcrate.com/390852

PaWAHM
by on Nov. 21, 2007 at 12:46 PM
I work at home (a real job, not a business or anything like that), but I need to know what you are looking for and what you can do. I have several resources for work at home (through my own experience). If you send me a PM, I can give you more info. I am in the middle of prepping for tomorrow, so I really can't get into it now. But I will try my best to get back to you by the weekend.

Rachel
RaeLpz@gmail.com
MySpace.com/NuyoricanInPA

blinks19.gif picture by CMBanners

tennisplayer
by on Nov. 21, 2007 at 1:40 PM
Hi suebee810!!

Since you want to be home, try
Yuwie!!

Yuwie is just like MySpace, YouTube and Facebook, but Yuwie pays you to spend time online

www.yuwie.com/cola

Like anything else, it takes time before you start to see the big results, but while you're WAITING to hear from a potenial online employer (I've applied to MANY and they can take forever!!), begin building Yuwie friendships and start making money!!

This is NOT a guarantee but it is quite possible!  This is based on getting only 3 referrals personally and then everyone under you getting 3 personal referrals.
So why not join today? Get in while the company is still new and start signing up others to make money!
Here's the Corporate video which explains MUCH more!
www.yuwie.com/cola
deliela
by on Nov. 22, 2007 at 4:41 PM
brownhoney21
by on Nov. 23, 2007 at 8:28 AM
I got my own day care. When i was prego i had a lot of pain in my legs and could not work.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)