Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms - Click here for tips on Dating, Custody, Child Support, Pregnancy and Divorce...

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to the Single Moms group!

You'll find tips on each of these topics in the links below:

Click here to see what Single Moms are discussing on the group today:
Let's Talk! Click here to see more posts...

Please feel to reply to posts that you see or start a post of your own!

moms rock  Enjoy the group!!

by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 1:40 PM
Replies (381-390):
barbara527
by on Jun. 5, 2013 at 1:37 PM
1 mom liked this
New to this hi how is every one
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jun. 5, 2013 at 1:37 PM

Welcome!

Quoting barbara527:

New to this hi how is every one

Cafe AmyS
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group, glad you're here!

Quoting jazmin00:

hello, im new to this site as well, hope everyone has a fantastic day :)

Latorya00
1 mom liked this

Hello everyone I am new to this cite. I am glad to be talkin to people that are single parents like me. Hopefully we can share good advice amongst each other!

Cafe AmyS

welcome

Quoting Latorya00:

Hello everyone I am new to this cite. I am glad to be talkin to people that are single parents like me. Hopefully we can share good advice amongst each other!

AlisaBrans
I am a single women and I have never been married and I am also looking for somebody to talk to so I can a male companionship, someone to go to dinner,movies,and lots of other stuff
Cafe AmyS

Welcome to the Single Moms group.  You won't find any men here however, CafeMom is a site just for moms. :)

Quoting AlisaBrans:

I am a single women and I have never been married and I am also looking for somebody to talk to so I can a male companionship, someone to go to dinner,movies,and lots of other stuff

She_ismyheart

I work a regular work schedule. I am alone. No one to pick her up after school. Does anyone know any cheap after school programs? Really good schools with an after school program? I have no one and it's looking like I may have to "get fired" and collect unemployment to be there for my baby. Please any advice or help?

Cafe AmyS

You should check with her school to see what programs they offer, if any.  You also might want to look into daycares and even the YMCA to see if there is a program for after school care.

Quoting She_ismyheart:

I work a regular work schedule. I am alone. No one to pick her up after school. Does anyone know any cheap after school programs? Really good schools with an after school program? I have no one and it's looking like I may have to "get fired" and collect unemployment to be there for my baby. Please any advice or help?

JacobMsggie
How does all of that work?

Quoting ADRIAN13:

hey i'm Carolina 17 years old currently inn thee process of taking my babys father to court on Wednesday !! putting in the papers for child support as welll, very scared all i want is everything too be stable for my son ! i don't know whether to claim full custody or anything he says he's going to take away my son from me for good....any helppp???!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)