Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Single Moms - Click here for tips on Dating, Custody, Child Support, Pregnancy and Divorce...

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to the Single Moms group!

You'll find tips on each of these topics in the links below:

Click here to see what Single Moms are discussing on the group today:
Let's Talk! Click here to see more posts...

Please feel to reply to posts that you see or start a post of your own!

moms rock  Enjoy the group!!

by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 1:40 PM
Replies (141-150):
brieri
by on Jun. 5, 2013 at 1:37 PM

Quoting Zainie:

Thanks but right now I am not looking. Just want to know how. I think it maybe awhile before I can say that I would be ok with dating someone. I would like to I guess because I don't want to be alone I want to have that high it gives u. But I 1st need to work on me. And at this point I would not do anything until everything is final.

have a nice weekend 

Click here to see what Single Moms are discussing on the group today:
Let's Talk! Click here to see more posts...

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jun. 5, 2013 at 1:37 PM

I'm sorry.  It can feel that way at first.  Talking about it helps and it will get better.

Quoting amylee1011:

I feel like since my divorce I have been drowning.. whether its finance, dealing with my toddler when she comes home after a weekend of spoiling by her grandmother. Or dealing with her father who is completely absent he is more of a ghost. Or still trying to stop being the broken ex and learning to let go of that part of my life. I am just totally lost and don't feel like anyone understands

Cafe AmyS

Hi, welcome to the group!  I have the same problem with having married friends and being a homebody.  Sure makes it hard to meet people!

Quoting Zainie:

Hi. Starting over. Well really I have never been on my own. The soon to be and I have been together since we were in HS. Now after a long Time of living in a emotionally unstable marriage. I have for the second time filed papers and this time I not going reconcile. So where do I begin. I would like to date but my friends are not single and I am a homebody. I have lived the past 16 y. Under his shadow and raising our 10yo. Now how and where do I meet new pp I know what I need but now sure how to achieve or meet pp with those qualities.

Cafe AmyS

welcome

Quoting carrerahatsis:

Very happy to join this group, its tough being a single mom. trying to get support anywhere I can. im here to meet other moms and make friends. 

Cafe AmyS

wave

Quoting DEAFMOM2370:

I am new member. Hello everybody :-)

Cafe AmyS

I hope so too.  Feel free to ask us anything.

Quoting sweety251:

I just joined I hope this help me out

Cafe AmyS

Welcome!  My ex also lives in another state and it's been really hard on the kids.  It might help for your little one to have a therapist or counselor to help talk over the issues of missing his/her father.

Quoting Rjmama88:

Any advise as to how to deal with being the custodial parent living in a different state from the non-custodial parent. My LO is having a difficult time every time they leave their father either thru FaceTime or even when they are being dropped off after visitation.

Cafe AmyS

welcome

Quoting strongmom703:

I am very excited to be joining this Cafe I am looking forward to meeting single moms like me

Faith0916
I'm getting ready for a child support case. Do u have any tips? I also starting dating but I feel so jumping because of my pass. Any tips??
brieri

Quoting Faith0916:

I'm getting ready for a child support case. Do u have any tips? I also starting dating but I feel so jumping because of my pass. Any tips??

Hi there.  Not sure about child support tips.  Dating take it slow and there is no reason not to have to tell about your past if you don't want to.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)