Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Single Moms - Click here for tips on Dating, Custody, Child Support, Pregnancy and Divorce...

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to the Single Moms group!

You'll find tips on each of these topics in the links below:

Click here to see what Single Moms are discussing on the group today:
Let's Talk! Click here to see more posts...

Please feel to reply to posts that you see or start a post of your own!

moms rock  Enjoy the group!!

by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 1:40 PM
Replies (21-30):
dw123456
by on Jun. 5, 2013 at 1:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Have you tried going to the state? I know in Kansas you can get cash assistance, food stamps, and liep which helps pay your electrical and gas bill also. Also I'm not sure if you belong to a church but I've heard of churches helping out single moms as well.

ymo787
4 moms liked this

hi everyone i just joined because im accepting the fact that i am a single mother now, and i'd like to be able to talk to ppl in the same situation.

damianlecouter

can you get costody if you dont know where live father is or lives

Abstractor
1 mom liked this
I'm employed as a contract worker (self employed without benefits). I was told I needed open heart surgery. I told my children if they could not eat it or wear it don't ask for it. We saved every penny, we didn't waste a penny. If you stick to your plan and not buy the things you don't need, you should be on your feet in no time. Believe in yourself, tell yourself you cab do it. Keep the negative thoughts out of your mind. Suggestion, when you wake up every morning write down three things you are grateful for and when your mind drifts off to the negative remember what your grateful for. This will get you through!!! I wish you all the success in the world.
roxmom202
by Member on Jun. 5, 2013 at 1:37 PM

sorry to hear that , when i was leaving my boyfriend i almost went to one, but my mom told me to come home until i find a place.  I always wondered what its like, what do you need to get out and how long do they give you?

Jazzmine19

Hey my names Jazzmine xxx my day is going really good xxx ii feel like a new woman xxx fresh and energetic xxx how about yours ???

momof4kids257

Check with your local Red Cross-churches-where you get food stamps they can direct you to a place too that helps-salv.army-united way. there's places out there I feel your pain... I also had/have this problem you can also in some states find free legal advice from legal aid and they might be able to help you solve some problems. good luck! and hang in there...it can only get better!!!

Missthing15

just curious if anyone knows, i have been to court and my daughters father has not came to almost half of his visits... he doesnt have a set time to get her on friday, so i asked if he could be here by 530 he replys back with ill get there when i get there..... so i say okay well i have to leave the latest at 530... then he says well ill file contempt of court... where do i go from here?... any advice?...

Mommy2b827
Hi everyone! I just joined the site. I'm 13 weeks pregnant and dont have many friends so I'm feeling mighty alone. Hoping to meet some other moms to help.
bunzzy

hey i am new to this 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN