Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Single Moms - Click here for tips on Dating, Custody, Child Support, Pregnancy and Divorce...

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to the Single Moms group!

You'll find tips on each of these topics in the links below:

Click here to see what Single Moms are discussing on the group today:
Let's Talk! Click here to see more posts...

Please feel to reply to posts that you see or start a post of your own!

moms rock  Enjoy the group!!

by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 1:40 PM
Replies (361-370):
brieri
by on Jun. 5, 2013 at 1:37 PM

Quoting Momma2Be135:

Hey everybody i am planning on getting pregnant around april 30 near may first but first my parents dont know i wanna get pregnant second i will be still in college but hey at least i will complete my degree and graduate. But there is one problem my baby will have its grandma on its dads side of the family but my parents from the way they are takong things doesnt seem to want anything to do with me or him or our plan to have kids. If i do become pregnant i will have to move out with no money and nowhere to stay.

Not knowing if you are married or co-habiting, and going by what you are saying here.  Check with your local social services unit for help.  Or call 211 for information services for places you can apply..

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jun. 5, 2013 at 1:37 PM

Good luck!  Are you positive this is something you want to do without the support of your family?

Quoting Momma2Be135:

Hey everybody i am planning on getting pregnant around april 30 near may first but first my parents dont know i wanna get pregnant second i will be still in college but hey at least i will complete my degree and graduate. But there is one problem my baby will have its grandma on its dads side of the family but my parents from the way they are takong things doesnt seem to want anything to do with me or him or our plan to have kids. If i do become pregnant i will have to move out with no money and nowhere to stay.

C.italiana
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone, I am new to Cafe moms. I wanted to meet some single moms who I can relate to. 

Cafe MichelleP
by Group Admin on Jun. 5, 2013 at 1:37 PM

Welcome to the group.

Quoting C.italiana:

Hi everyone, I am new to Cafe moms. I wanted to meet some single moms who I can relate to. 

MsJuneMom

Dealing with being a mom of a Pre-Teen and a Infant sheesh am I the only one? I am starting all over again its weird seeing my 1st born almost in his teens then looking at my infant like wow he depends on me for everything being so tiny. I am amazed.

lovevonka
trying to find a place for me and my daughter. i work two jobs in its hard for me.
brieri

Quoting MsJuneMom:

Dealing with being a mom of a Pre-Teen and a Infant sheesh am I the only one? I am starting all over again its weird seeing my 1st born almost in his teens then looking at my infant like wow he depends on me for everything being so tiny. I am amazed.

Hi.  Welcome to the group.  Seeing through a glass-mirror of what has become and now becomes the here factor. 

brieri

Quoting lovevonka:

trying to find a place for me and my daughter. i work two jobs in its hard for me.

Hi.  Welcome to the group - came to the right place.  Enjoy

siindy0625
You are not alone i am also going through a rocky custody battle i wish you the best of luck!

Quoting malimommy81410:

Im going thru a custody battle right now... im tryitng to get full cusotdy with visatation for his father any advice ??

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jun. 5, 2013 at 1:37 PM

Hi there, welcome!

No, you're not alone.  There are several moms here in the same type of situation. :)

Quoting MsJuneMom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)